Pt.36

Gustavs POV

When we were walking all I could think about was the sound of my feet hitting the ground.

I hate coming here.
I could hear Sabrina's feet patting much faster than mine. she says something but
I don't think I replied so I kept walking till we made it up to the door.

"It's peep"

When it opened the blonde looked at brina then me before moving to the side

When it opened the blonde looked at brina then me before moving to the side. when we walked in diego walked up not looking at me at all.  
"Per usual?" I just said yeah and looked around before noticing Sabrina is starting to sway she nudged into me before I wrapped my arm around her stabilizing her.

"Is she okay?"
My attention turned back to Diego and his attention was all on her.

"She's fine it's 350 right "
he shoves the bag into my chest and put his hand up to Sabrina's face

"Brina ?"

Her head wobbled into his hand practically and my arm pushed him back by his chest.

"You're doing too much "

He scoffed at me and and pushed me back while grabbing Sabrina's wrist pulling her into him.
When my other hand tried to reach around and grab her to pull her back it didn't work and before I knew it I was out of the house

"Are you kidding me what the fuck!"

I screamed and kicked the door banging on it

"what are you doing open the fucking door "
My hands were sore from how long I banged on the door and when I walked down the stairs I practically fell over my own feet.

Things are happening so fast I'm not even sure what to do with myself.
When I went to his text message I was calling and texting him Over and over next was brina and after the 9th time she answered.

"Holy fuck brina I'm so sorry are you ok I tried to stop this but they said they was going call the cops "
She was giggling and it took her a minute to reply
"It's ok babesss I got thisssss " her Voice trailed of almost like she dropped the phone

"Baby?" I tried to keep her talking but she never replied. 
When I hung up I tried calling back but she never answered . 
I was texting tracy on what happened when she walked up on me
All I  could do is hug her
"I'm so sorry I was about to call tracy are you ok "
When I wrapped my arms around her she fell into me but quickly caught herself. when I looked up I could see Diego looking from his apartment so I started to walk with her when we made it back to the buss we talked and I handed her her group of tacos.
She's been acting odd.
It's her phone I can tell I just don't know what it is. Just as fast as I handed her the food she handed it right back "ima go to the bathroom " I just nodded my mouth full watching her move around she leaned in Kisses my cheek so I took the opportunity to reach and grab her phone out her pocket.
She walked away obviously stressed out over something so I watched her walk onto the buss and
When she was gone I clicked the locked phone open. No intentions of unlocking it. when I bite  into the taco one last time the number continues to pop up over and over.  I can't see what it says but there's no doubt it's Alex.