Pt.27

Gustavs's POV

The lights are so bright

The lights are so bright. But  once I acknowledge it, it seemed peaceful. I was cut off by someone walking past me and they smelt really fucking good.
When I look around it's blurry so I hurry and blink before it focuses on Sabrina.

Baby.

She's looking around kinda confused wearing a long t-shirt and jeans with her Nike Cortez.

She grabbed a drink and I notice  someone's hugging her
I walked past making sure to nudge her to catch her attention.
She's easy.  When she looks  at me she  hands me her cup.

We just look at eachother for a moment before I make moment towards her.
I don't know how to explain , just movement.

When I lower the cup to my waist I notice again

Everything feels like it's happening too fast for me to acknowledge it.

Someone's touching her?

my lip twitched and when I looked it was her. Dezz  ,Jesus fuck why is she still here.
I don't have a problem with her expect for the fact she's sleeping with MY GIRL.
the lump in my stomach grew and when I watched them talk i could feel my face heat up.
Her hands snaked up her jaw and I could feel mine clench. 
That should be me. 
When she moved her face into a kiss I could have exploded but instead I took a sip of lean and let out a deep breath. 
This was no longer a fun high.
I'm angry.
That's my girl.
My leg started to shake but I didn't notice right away and when they walked off I caught myself fallowing them.
I didn't stop though .
I pulled a cig out from behind my ear and watched them interlock hands and walk away to a building.
When she looked back at me a ping of happness hit me.
She cares , she's at least thinking about me.

Fuck I can't punch a girl.

I stood on the outside thinking for along time. It's fucking hot outside.
I run my hands through my hair a flick the cig turning on my heals  into the building fallowing them.

How could she?

Shes MINE

I made that clear. 

My lip is stinging so bad with me biting my lip but I push open the door with way to much force.
I didn't realize it till it slammed against the wall and they looked at me terrified

"Without me boo?"

She just stared at me while Dez smacked her lips

"Holy fuck gus you scared the fuck out of me "
Sabrina's blank stare turned into a smile and she patted the seat next to her .
"Come sit "I fallowed directions  and walked towards her. The hills in my eyesight takes over and I stumble a little  sitting down.
She laid her head on my shoulder and I felt my cheeks calm down knowing she wasn't doing anything.

Everything is fine.

"Pictures?" Her voice sounded so innocent it rang through my ears.
She's addictive.  
When I look at her it's almost hypnotizeing to do as she asked. 
I stood up standing in front of a blue gate

She clicked and the flash lit  up the whole room

She clicked and the flash lit up the whole room.
When her camera dropped I walked back over and she smiled

"How photogenic. "
I sat mad close.
Does she really think she's just going to leave me?
Dez handed Sabrina her phone and she pulled her hair back behind her ear and she lowered her head to the phone taking the line.
When her head flung back her mouth hung open and her eyes rolled back while she sniffles rubbing her nose

"Oh god that burns more than usual. "
When she said that it kinda confuses me.
Is Dez using my shit ?
When she handed me the phone I didn't think twice about taking it and I could tell it was the stuff i JUST bought.
I scoffed a little and rubbed my nose letting the feeling take over my body.

"Are you dabbling into my shit ?"

My voice was louder and the next thing I remember is standing up.

"I-...no I -..." she looked fucked up. But she knew what I was talking about.

Sabrina stood up with me and asked what I was talking about.
But I was angry.
This shit makes me angry.
This isn't what I think it is.
Before I could even finish that thought she started getting offended
"No one wants to take your shit ,get over your self "
I just laugh and grab Sabrinas hand.

"You're fucked , stealing isn't the move ".

I was walking out And I could hear her talking but I couldn't stop.
When I walked to the buss I could hear myself screaming but I couldn't stop talking.
I'm not making sense.
Everyone's looking at me like I'm crazy.
"Ok fine we are gone.." horses head left the buss along with everyone else and Sabrina sat on the bed looking at her feet.
All I could do is stare.
She seems scared.

My body temperature started to drop and the muffled music soon sounded clear.
She's so pretty

But I'm scaring her.
When she looked up she took a deep breath and looked over at me.

"Did I make you mad?.." she sounds so scared.

It made me wanna kick my own teeth in.

"N-no I ...."

I let my shoulders drop and I walked over to her really slow.

"I'm not going to hurt you I promise you. "

She looked at me with her huge eyes and she looked so high but so scared

When I walked up to her I put my hands on both sides of her face and rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"You're really pretty "

I spoke softy and all she did was look up at me. She leaned into my touch a little and I sighed

"I want you to be mine.."