Pt.34

"Wanna go now?"
He wiped his nose again and nodded standing up. 

He broke lose from my grip and I sat there and nodded  before standing up puting on a jacket over the black tank I had on before .  Boots  and that's it,that's all I need. 
Guss seemed to be rushing and I was so high I could barely keep up with what side of the buss he was on. But for some reason that didn't stop me from taking a picture for snap.

When we walked off the buss everyone was standing around smoking cigs  I only took a quick glance before turning the corner of the buss with peep while the ambulance and cop cars drove away

"I got you peep " someone shouted and he turned around nodding at them

"Are you gunan tell me what happened " he walked pretty fast because his legs were long.
Mine not so much , so I stumbled a bit trying to keep up. 

"When we get there. "

He kinda snapped at me and I nodded realizing what's going on.
I pissed him off I shouldn't have took whatever the fuck I took.
My stomach was now in my chest and I feel so empty all of the sudden.  him knocking on the apartment door sounded like he was knocking on my head.
His voice sounded so hectic it was almost ringing.

"It's peep."

When he walked in he grabbed my wrist lightly leting it go almost immediately. I fallowed in the direction but not really sure if I knew where I'm going. 
My eyes are so heavy I can't not look at the ground. 
Peeps arm flopped over my shoulder and it brought some life into me almost. When I lifted my head I lifted it to fast and everything  took a minute to focus.

"Brina ?"

I hear my name ,
All I need to do is reply. 
When I pulled my bottom lip in my mouth it felt like so much that I couldn't talk.  I hear someone's voice but I can't figure out who's it is. My eyes are open why can't I fucking see.
Things are so blurry no matter how much I rub them they are still blurry. 
Before I knew it I  was in the middle of a huge argument and was being walked with some girl asking me if I was ok and peep was being shoved out the door. 
I'm fine
Everything's fine

I need to talk.
Please talk Sabrina please.

When they all sat down and I leaned back while my stomach fell back into place and I felt a cold something on my forehead.
The girl was taking of my jacket , I know it was her because of her nails

"Can you hear me?"
She sounded genuinely worried
It immediately pulled me out of what ever the fuck I was stuck in And when I opend my eyes Diego was sitting in front of me.

"Why are you wearing a jacket in the heat?"

We both just kinda stared at each other before people started leaving

"Sabrina?"

My head was still wavy and I could barely see him
"Where's peep?" I tried to stay clam and make it look like I'm ok even though I'm not sure what is going on.
He took a really deep breath and motioned the girl to come over to him