Chapter 6

(Updated- January 19, 2022)

(Willow)

The sound of the lock slamming open jarred me awake. I hoped when I rolled over that Alpha Christopher wasn't standing there but luck sadly never seemed to be on my side. The look on his face showed that he was still angry that I was here, but his eyes said differently. I couldn't help but look at his eyes, such a mesmerizing shade of emerald, green. They reminded me of the forest after it rained. I was totally entranced and couldn't seem to look away. When he was near it felt like my body hummed and vibrated. Although I was in a cell I never felt safer as long as he was near. He cleared his throat to get me to stop staring and I found myself wondering what his hair felt like to the touch. Mine. I could hear it, a whisper, yet plain as day and had to push the thought from my mind. I cursed myself for letting my thoughts wander and quickly snapped back to reality.

His eyes steeled over watching me and worse when he spoke" Doc is here to see you to check on your progress. C'mon I'll take you to him then I after we are going to have a little chat."

I couldn't bring myself to move from the spot I was in. His voice was smooth yet stern and deep sending that familiar vibration down my spine. Running out of patience he grabbed ahold of my arm hauling me from my cell " Upstairs Let's go" he growled.

I snapped myself out of yet another trance that I found myself in and started walking trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Why was I so drawn to this man? The grip he had on my arm was painful yet for some reason I knew I was also safe. So many conflicting thoughts bounced around my mind that I didn't realize we were up the stairs.

"He's in my study waiting this way we are already late ". He moved his hand to my elbow and the warmth that radiated into my cold bones felt amazing. His hands were so soft yet rough all at the same time. I wondered how they would feel on my body.

"Here she is Doc ". He closed the door behind him as we entered and let go of my arm like I burned him. Watching as he took a seat on the couch in the corner, I started to get a little upset. Finding just a little bit of courage.

"Aren't you going to leave so the doctor can check me over?"

Shaking his head, he laughed a little." Nope. I'm the one who pays Doc for his services, and I plan to see what I'm paying for. Plus, this is my house, my office, and I don't have to go anywhere".

The anger I was feeling bubbled just below the surface, yet I knew I shouldn't have expected privacy. He hated Blood Moons and I was one, he was doing this to degrade me, but I decided that it wasn't going to bother me. He could look if he wanted but that didn't mean I had to let him see everything. Turning to face Doc I gave him a smile and walked over to him ignoring the fact that Christopher was sitting just a few feet away.

"Good morning, Willow. How are you feeling today?"

"Much better doc Thank you."

"If you will sit here for a moment so I can check your head". I sat down and felt him pressing on my cheekbones and my temples." All seems healed here. How are your ribs?"

Taking a deep breath" They feel ok Doc ". He took his hands and pressed in on my side. "Take a deep breath now", he instructed. I winced a little, but the pain was minimal." It's a little sore but other than that it's much better than last night. I can at least breathe"

"Good. They should be healed all the way tomorrow. Now I'm sorry but I will need you to remove your shirt. I need to check your back."

(Chris)

Watching her stand you could see how visibly uncomfortable she was with my presence. Deep down I knew I should look away and give her this moment of privacy, but I just couldn't stop looking at her. Beneath the yellowing bruises and bandages she really was beautiful. She kept glancing at me from the corner of her eye before she hesitantly reached for the hem of her shirt. Momentarily I thought of looking away but watching her take off the shirt had my wolf prancing around inside. Before me now stood the back of a goddess even under the scars you could see, and the bandages Doc was slowly unwrapping. The sunlight that flooded my office reflected off her skin making it look so soft. The urge to run my hands over her and explore it was uncanny. The side of her breasts were in my view, and they looked perfect. Not to large and not to small just the perfect handful. Even the bruises, and scars on her were turning me on. Thank Goddess Doc started speaking shaking me from my thoughts.