Chapter 28

Chris's Point of View

I rolled over and looked at the clock 9:30 pm this was night number 2 of listening to her scream and cry out in an unsatisfied pain. Why did the moon goddess do this to them? I had called Doc to make sure she was going to be ok and he confirmed what everyone else said. It will last 3 days and that it was only going to get worse before it gets better. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Her scent flooded my senses. It was on my bed in my room it was everywhere. I still was fighting to control my wolf and was slowly losing. Come on day 3. Tomorrow night at midnight she should be done and I can let her free once more. Slowly I slipped into the welcoming darkness and passed out. 

A cry woke me up "Please Please someone help me"

My wolf stood at attention tearing me from my sleep. He urged me out of bed and downstairs. "Oh goddess please make this pain stop" I hesitated at the door to the basement but my hand turned the knob. I tried to fight it but my body descended the stairs. She laid on the floor with her hands wrapped around her and her hair was matted with sweat. The smell of her heat twice as strong as before. Her eyes were dark and yet they were cloudy all at the same time. She looked at me pinning me to the spot I stood. "Chris help me please" 

I kneeled down in front of the cell "Willow it will be over soon your going to be okay I promise" I was fighting tooth and nail to keep control. 

I noticed tears pouring from her eyes "I'm so hot. Please make it stop, you can make it stop. Please take the pain away"

I shook my head. "I cant Willow. I'm so sorry you have to go through this but I promise it will end soon" It took all of my might to stand and walk back to the stairs.

"I knew you were a pussy" her comment stopped me in my tracks. I turned around and saw her standing with her hands wrapped around the bars

"What did you say"

"What an Alpha you are. Cant even help a girl in need. Your nothing but a whimp. Can't stand to be near a little heat. Go ahead Run with your tail between your legs." 

I stalked back over to her cell "Watch your tongue, Willow." 

"Oh, I'm sorry did I hurt your ego. Truth hurts sometimes"

"Stop. It's not you talking. Your in heat and know not what you're saying."

She stepped back and looked down at herself. "Your right its not me talking." She brought her hands to the back of the dress she wore that was already torn and unzipped it letting it puddle at her feet. Looking back down at herself "This is me." Her eyes flashed back "Help me" 

"I cant Willow"

Screaming in pain "Then bring me someone who isn't afraid to help me"

I turned and walked away my wolf howling and fighting to come out. He wanted to claim her. With her standing naked in front of me and telling me to get another man to touch her I had to leave. I knew I had very little restraint left. 

"Please Chris make it stop." I paused momentarily to look at her and see her eyes flash blue and black again. I kept walking and was halfway up the stairs.

"I'm glad you haven't marked me yet. I couldn't stand to be marked by such a weakling as you"

That was it, my wolf came out full force and I couldn't stop him. He slammed the door to her cell open and pushed her back against the wall. "I'm not weak or a pussy"

"Prove it"

I grabbed the back of her head wrapping her hair in my hands leaning her head back. I captured her mouth with mine and tasted her. She was intoxicating. Her smell engulfed me and I knew there was no stopping what was about to happen. My wolf wasn't going to stop now. Placing my hands under her ass I hoisted her up and slammed her back against the wall while she wrapped her legs around me. A growl escaped my lips as she kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. I spun her around and laid her on the floor climbing on top of her. The heat between us intensified and I couldn't get enough. I sucked and nipped up and down her neck and she moaned. I couldn't take it. Getting up I stripped off my clothes and reclaimed my spot between her legs. My tip met her wetness at her opening and I moaned. 

"That's right Alpha. Take me, take me now and show me you're not scared."

As if I had this need to prove to her that I wasn't I thrust into her. The last shred of the fight I had was gone once we entered her. She purred and grabbed my back, bucking into me. I leaned down and kissed her marking spot turning it purple. Nipping at it she moaned. My hips moved and she wiggled spurring me on. Somehow I managed to roll over and sit with her straddling me. She started to bounce up and down throwing her head back. I balled my fist up in her hair and moved her neck to the side.

"Bite me Chirs. Don't be scared just do it" She still wiggled her hips against mine causing a moan to escape my lips. I was close to gaining my release and I could tell she was close to hers. Licking my lips I eyed her neck. Grabbing her hips I started to slam her against me. When she started to clench around me I let my fangs out and sunk them into her neck. My release was soon to follow. I licked the blood coming off her shoulder to seal my mark and watched as her eyes fluttered closed. 

I took her off of me and curled her up in my lap gaining a little bit of my control back "Willow are you okay... Willow"

She never answered me. I carried her back upstairs knowing that what I just did would help her and her heat would end much sooner than tomorrow. Laying her down in bed she looked like she was finally relaxing. Dread and sorrow started to fill me. What had I just done? I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Chris," she said weakly

"Shhh, your okay Willow. Sleep now"

Her eyes fluttered back closed and once I was sure she was asleep I left. I needed to get some space to clear my head. How could I have let that happen? I silently scolded my wolf and although he whimpered at me as I chastised him he puffed his chest out proud that he did. I regretted what I did. I wasn't ready to make her completely mine but now it wasn't a choice that either of us had. She would be linked to me forevermore unless I rejected her.