Chapter 25

It had been 5 days since I saw Chris. I had plenty of opportunities to leave but my wolf willed me to stay just so I could see him one more time. I got up and tried not to let Athena catch on what I had planned and to be honest, it wasn't much of a plan. Run that was it just to run. When no one was home I would run up and down the stairs to build my endurance and when I was in my room I worked out watching endurance videos on my phone. Chris was fast and I needed to be able to outrun and outlast him. I got up and took a shower letting the hot water run down over my body. I thought I heard the door open but when no one spoke I continued to enjoy the heat. With my hands on the wall, I hung my head and closed my eyes.

A pair of hands came to my hips causing me to jump. Turning around Chris stood there. He had dark circles under his eyes yet his eyes burned with passion. He pulled me close crushing my body to his a smile played on his lips. Leaning down he captured my lips in his causing me to melt against him. Pulling away he looked into my eyes and I could see something flash in his. Concern maybe. "How have you been?" I just looked at him not sure how to answer. I mean what do you say. Oh, I've been great. I have decided to run away from you to save your pack and let the darkness envelop me so that its easier. I took to long to answer I guess "Willow, how are you feeling?" I could see the concern in his eyes this time. Had the black in my eyes spread? "I feel okay." I lied. I pulled him close relishing in the feel of his body against mine. "Why have you been gone for so long" I whispered. I did miss him

"I had some business to attend to. It took longer than I thought"

"What kind of business" I already knew the answer because Athena told me but I needed to hear him say it. I needed confirmation from him.

"Nothing that you need to worry about." He leaned in and started trailing kisses down my neck. Stopping at the crook of my neck. "I have missed you Willow" He took his teeth and grazed it there sending shivers down my spine despite the hot water running down our bodies. I put my hands on his face and leaned up to kiss him. "I missed you too." Pulling me close once more he whispered in my ear "Let me wash you Willow then we will go to dinner." Butterflies appeared in my stomach and I could feel heat rush to my core. Before I could answer he turned me around and started to massage shampoo into my hair. It felt so good. I turned around to rinse my hair watching him lather his hands with soap. He started at my neck rubbing in gentle circles then letting the water rinse it off. Gently he leaned in to kiss each side of it. Then he moved to my shoulders again rubbing in circles almost massaging me than letting the water rinse it off before kissing me on each one. He repeated the process with my arms then turned his attention to my breasts.

Slowly he washed and kneaded my breasts running his hands up my chest to the base of my neck and back again. Using his thumbs he rubbed my nipples into hard peaks. Letting the soap rinse off he laid kisses at my collar bone and worked his way down capturing one nipple in his mouth nibbling on it causing me to squirm and moan. Letting it go he did the same to the other but rubbed the one he just let go between his fingers. Heat constantly grew low in my stomach and moan after moan escaped my lips. He washed my stomach and sides causing me to laugh as he hit a particular spot that tickled. Each time he let the soap wash away he laid another kiss there, almost as if he was marking his territory. He turned me around and bent me over placing my hands on the wall for support. I could feel his arousal behind me pressing into my ass. He re-soaped his hands for like the 6th time and started rubbing my ass before giving each cheek a smack. I jumped a little after each smack trying to stand up. He laid his hand on my lower back keeping me still.

Leaning down he kissed each cheek where he smacked them before running a finger up my ass crack. It was such an odd feeling but felt so good. Reaching around the front of me his hand cupped me and his fingers started to run up and down my folds. One hitting my opening and stroking before coming up to circle my clit. I leaned my head down letting a deep moan escape my lips. Leaning over me he whispered in my ear. "Tell me Willow what do you want?" By now he had my whole body wanting him, wanting to find my own release. My stomach filled with heat that ran to my core with little electric spasms as he kept stroking me. Breathless I looked over my shoulder "You" was all I could say. He let out a small growl as the fingers that once stroked me plunged deep within me. Leaning my head back I hummed as the pleasure started to spread. His thumb once again found my clit and circled around it. Moan after moan escaped my lips. His fingers curling inside sending more sparks flying through my system. My legs started shaking and my breathing quickened "Oh Chris I'm gonna ..." He cut me off "Not yet Willow. Wait for me" He moved his hand away instantly I missed his touch. Pushing my head down I could feel his tip push against my opening and then he entered me with one swift thrust.

"You're so tight. I love it" he said as he thrust in and slowly pulled out finding the right rhythm. Reaching around me he started to circle my clit again. Faster he moved and the pressure started to build up again this time stronger than before. "Oh, Chris please let me" He deep moan escaped his lips as he started to pound into me harder. "I can't hold it back I need to", my legs started shaking and my toes curled against the shower bottom. Throwing my head back my eyes rolled back. I felt like I was going to explode when he started to slow down. Running his hands up my back and back down he stopped and squeezed my hips. Slowly he slid out of me causing another jolt and a feeling of emptiness behind. The water had turned cold while we played but it didn't matter my body felt like it was on fire.

Slowly I stood and his arms wrapped around me. Kissing my neck he whispered. "I'm so happy to be home." Leaning into him I kissed his chest. "I am too!" I guess it was the mate bond but I always felt whole when he was near. Swatting my ass he smiled"Go get dressed I will be out in a minute" Nodding I left the shower and grabbed my towel. How in the world was I going to muster up the courage to leave this man. I could feel the darkness fade a little and honestly, it might make it easier to leave but with him near I wanted to stay.