Chapter 47

Chris drove us for a little while I think we are still on pack lands. We kept going further into the woods until he stopped and turned to me. "This is as far as the car can go. We have to walk from here" He came around and opened my door taking my hand "Where are we?"

With a smile "You will see"

We walked for another 15 minutes before the ravine came into view. I looked down to see an elaborate tent constructed next to the lake. Twinkling lights scattered around the trees and the tent looked like a house. It was so huge. Turning to him "Did you do this?" With a smile "With a little bit of help" He took my hand and led me down the hillside to the entrance of the tent. Picking me up to cradle me in his arms before we entered. I laughed at the quick motion and wrapped my arms around his neck. When we stepped inside it was so beautiful. A king-size 4 poster bed was against one wall stacked with pillows and plush blankets. I table was set up on one side with 2 silver domed plates. The floor was covered in more pillows and plush shag carpet.

He watched me as I walked in and ran my fingers over everything. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Do you like it baby" I smiled at the small nickname he gave me. "Yes, it's so beautiful. How did you pull this off?"

"That's for me to know and you enjoy. Come on let's eat. You will need your strength for tonight"

My face went blank and my posturer went rigid as the reminder of my impending heat was brought up. Chris noticed and lifted my chin to look me in the eyes. I eased a small bit at his touch. "Don't worry it won't be like last time. I will be here with you every step of the way" I nodded and he lead me to my seat pulling out my chair for me. We ate in silence but I could feel his eyes on me and I was starting to feel my body temperature rise. We finished our meal and I could feel sweat beading on my brow. How was it almost time already? Chris noticed and stood up and took my hand. "Let's go for a swim" I looked up to him and nodded my head. I was getting hotter by the minute and a dip in the lake sounded amazing. Even with it being late fall almost winter.

We went outside and Chris helped me to unbutton the back of my gown. It was very slow and sensual the way his fingers moved undoing the buttons. He leaned in and kissed the spot on the base of my neck where his mark once was. I leaned back into him feeling his body against mine. I hadn't realized he already stripped his clothes off and a soft moan escaped my lips. He walked in front of me and grabbed my hands leading me into the cold water. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good because it did. It certainly helped to bring down my temperature. I looked up at the sky to see the moon almost at full height. Chris followed my gaze and said "We have about 30 minutes baby. Let's just swim and relax" I looked to him and the next thing I knew a wave splashed me in the face. He let out the sweetest laugh and the water fight was on.

When the cramping started we decided it was time to leave the lake and go dry off. Before I could finish I doubled over in pain. A small scream left my lips and Chris came to stand behind me. "Chris the pains getting worse. I feel like there is a volcano waiting to erupt inside me" Tears started streaming down my face. He reached his arms around me helping me stand. Just his touch alone was helping to subside the pain. He turned me around and lifted my face "Let me help you baby. This time won't be like the last." Before I could respond his lips were on mine while his hands made their way down to my ass. I opened my mouth and invited him in and when he nibbled on my bottom lip another moan escaped my lips. He kissed down my neck and nipped the spot where he soon would leave his mark once more. My wolf was coming out and I could feel his. The smell of my arousal filling the air around us.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips crashing together once more he walked us over to the bed and settled himself between my legs. Taking his hand he cupped one of my breasts sucking on the hard tip that had formed then moved to the other. His hand snaked its way between our bodies and I felt his fingers plunge in while his thumb rubbed in circles around the my clit. I bucked and tried to ride his fingers. I needed more. I needed him. A small pain caused me to whimper and he looked at me "Baby I want to make love to you until dawn. But right now I want to take your pain away."

I started to nod my head when I felt him enter me. A moan escaped my lips as I felt him push all of him into me filling me fully. He started to pump back and forth and it felt so good. I pushed us over so that I was on top never breaking our connection. Sliding my hips back and forth I was hitting all the right spots. He leaned up sitting with his legs wide opening me more. He kissed me and placed his hands under my ass bringing me up and slamming me back down. I kissed down his neck when he put his hand in my hair pulling my neck to the side. He sucked my neck from just behind my ear all the way to my neck leaving a trail behind. I was becoming dangerously close to my release. My breathing was coming in pants now and my nails started to dig into his back. "Chris Oh Chris I'm gonna" I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence as my release came. I felt his fangs dig into my neck with a bit of pain at first but then my release intensified as he pumped me up and down. I screamed as the tingles and fireworks exploded and worked their way from my head to my curling toes. I felt him reach his release and a growl left his lips.

When we were done I still sat on his lap our heads on each other's shoulders trying to catch our breath. He kissed the side of my forehead and laid down. My pain was gone and my body temperature was back to normal. I slid off of him to curl up into his side. He played with my hair for a bit "How do you feel baby"

"So much better. Thank you"

He pulled me up to lay face to face with him and kissed me once more. I don't think I will ever get tired of kissing this man. He tasted so good. I pulled back to look into his eyes before smiling. "Ready for round two?"

He gave me a devilish grin before flipping me over and starting to tease and make love to me once more.