My happy pills (Taejin ft.kim Tana)

"Ahh....Jin don't pull all the blanket.,my legs are out,I am feeling cold"

It's Tae's problem though he didn't make attempt to put pant on after their 4 th round ,even after Jin insisted him....

" I told you to put on pants baby.... at least put your leg on mine you will feel warm..."

Jin try to put more blanket towards Taehyung  through his legs,as he really tired to get up and cover Taehyung completely

" Oh god,not at all  i am going  trying it....I am tired ,it was already 4 th round"

But anyhow Taehyung snuggled into Jin,put his head over his chest and arms over his slim waist,and legs are already tangled

" Baby I didn't tell you to ride me....i just told you to put your legs on mine ,that you already did....."

Jin made sure to hug Taehyung properly,so he completely feels warm...

" I don't think it will end there ,just with my legs on yours"

Tae is always sure on that

" If you have self control....we don't have to worry"

Jin just smirked at Taehyung's blushing 

"Hmm ....it's true I have less self control ,so what !!!.....you are mine,I can have you anytime , anywhere and many times. ..."

"Hmm..... Anywhere baby??"

" Did you forgot our closet things already"

" How can I?? ....you make me do the things, which I never imagined"

" In good way???"

" Of course....."

It's not always Taehyung is less self controlled ,it's just Jin know how to act even when he looses his self control... And moreover Jin is Taehyung's, completely and only his... Why the hell he have to control that to they got holidays after a decade...now he is going to use it all.....to make beautiful memories with his beautiful one ....

Ding ....  

BIGHIT Yoongichii::2:30am

Hyung get ready by 3 clk I will pick you

" Oh.....I have to get ready..."

Jin and yoongi planned for fishing before their vacation starts and they decided to leave at early morning......

" Do you really want to go....??"

Taehyung is not ready to loose the warmth now....it's not he doesn't have Warmer in his room ....but there is no warmer can beat jin's hugs...

" I promised him and fishing is something I really enjoy....so sorry"

" I hate fishing....,it's so boring. you and yoongi hyung acts like grandpa's already"..... 

Taehyung's  pout was evident as he tightened  the  hug ...

" Ahh....baby we are  famous as grandpa couple...so I don't have issues but trust me fishing is really exciting thing ....that you never understand"

Because Taehyung really never tried it

" Hmm.....you literally abandoning me to tourcher  those innocent creatures!!?"