MY HYUNG [JINKOOK]

I have very special place for jinkook in my heart, so I thought of writing this💜💜

'' MINE IS MINE ,YOURS  IS MINE AND EVERYTHING IS MINE ''

 that's what 15 yr old Jeon Jungkook thoughts were and it was not bad thing for him,but as the time passed jungkook grown as JK , he understood his thoughts were not bad but of course they are wrong , he grown ,he achieved ,changed ,evolved into more  beautiful with the help of his 6 members ? friends ? brothers?  ,,,

No jungkook still doesn't know what to call those beautiful 6 flowers as ,,those 6 are something in his life,, that  jk  can never give name ,they are special,,they are his everything ..

 Thats why jungkook didn't hesitate to tell JIN hyung  is his everything ,and he is the person he needs the most ,  he never afraid of anything  when his jin hyungs world wide shoulder will be there  to protect him....but jungkook is an introvert ,he doesn't like to share what he actually feels , but when it comes to his JIN hyung ....is an exception...always ...yes always .....

''MINE IS MINE '' its not debate able thing ,everybody agrees that ,then why people call jungkook is childish, sulky,not grown up, something JEALOUS,, no he is not jealous ,he is just territorial over whats his ,,JIN.....JIN is his ...his hyung , yes jin is hyung of his   6 donasanges ,but jin hyungs favourite  is jungkook ..,alwyas ..,its jin only told it,,,ahhhh how much jungkook felt happy , felling of achievement, he still remembers it ,,,its registered in bold letters in his dairy.....  

                                        ''YOU ARE CUTE WHEN YOU ARE JEALOUS ''                     

 Jungkook took selca with jins new  favourite  shirt [of course its loose over shoulder area ] on his hyungs  bed ...and send it with note that , he slept on his bed after work out without WASHING HIS HEAD,, ahh how much jin hates  it...may be he would have screamed from there,, ye that's the exact reaction jk wants it..

how dare jin left to dinner with his college friend even without informing jk....jin is grown up man , he doesn't follow his agency rules when its out of board , but still jungkook is an exception ,he would have informed him,,,

'' Kookie don't you think ,you are acting like a brat now ,,let hyung have peace full dinner with his friends,,,''jimin is playing his video  game peacefully until  interrupted by jungkook throwing pillow at him

''He would have told me!!, i thought he will make chicken soup for me...''jk fell over the couch next to jimin...

''isn't it lame excuse jungkook ah , you can cook that , even for all of us now ,you learnt it from jin hyung,,,and he praises you for your cooking ''

of course , jungkook is right hand of jin in kitchen ,,,he likes it the most ,ahh not cooking,, its just jin will have only jungkook in kitchen , so he have to call only jk for everything , jin praises his chopping skills ...only jk gets that praising , 

''Not exactly, he likes the  most when yoongi hyung cooks though ,even though its occasionally'' jk feels yoongi hyung is his competition ,

" You are jealous now...."

" No I m not"

" Ohh.......yes you are not at all jealous when me and Tae sandwiched Jin hyung with hug on stage right  ".....jimin turned to jk to give full attention to him....more of annoying him...

" You know.....I can be one hand man to sandwich Jin hyung....why I will be jealous??...."

Yes...jungkook can manhandle Jin , and he likes lot of it  ,not because he is strong one there , actually no body knows Jin intentionally looses to jungkook ,so jungkook is special.. Jin don't  even think to loose to him .....