It's you (Taejin )2

As Jin and jungkook  decided they went out for dinner with Hosek and Namjoon and later yoongi joined them. yoongi is jin's neighbor too ,so they are close but today is somewhat strange for Jin, because yoongi  is eyeing him unnecessarily 

something is going on ,

" Yoongichi is there something on my face???  I know I am handsome ,but sometimes it's get weird  to get stared you know "

" I am not focusing on your handsome face but thinking about your dumb brain"

" Ya!!! Don't come to my brain leave it alone"

" I heard you get into fight with Tae again" here we go ,he always supports Taehyung

" Who told you?? that messenger park jimin"

" He told me many things, and that will blow your mind but first tell me ,what's in your mind"?

" What do you mean???" should jin be worried now

" Jin you never act like that with anyone. why Taehyung is an exception !??" Hosek always put point that Jin can't answer...

" Hosekahh.....!!"

" Why not ,that guy told he will write nude pictures of Jin with those dusted painted brush.so jin  got angry, I can't understand what he draws  many time.it's all childish"

Namjoon is really not disliking Tae's skills,it's just he want to see jins reaction. Because they highly doubt on his so staright  friend.....

" Ya..... Namjoon what you know about drawing or painting!!?? how can you call it childish......!!!"

" Wa.....Jin I was just talking why are so pressed , don't you hate him???"

" He just hate him to the point,that if Tae writes a single straight line also ,it looks artistic for him.....common Jin accept it you are whipped for him" yoongi told in-between sipping his cola....

" What......no.....why are you all making assumptions???"                                                                             

Jin is whipped , whipped from the first day,it's just he chickened out in front of Tae,and of course he  doesn't want to tell it to his friends ,who never misses opportunity to pull his legs...

" What's really going on ?why I am missing many things here??" Jungkook can't understand anything....Tae and Jin....he can't even see them together in his dream also, its because he is the one witnessed  their unbelievable fights

" Kookie don't listen to them,they are talking nonsense"

" Jin....I am telling you if don't confess to him....I am all ready to do that"......yoongi do what!!!!

" Yoongi what are you ready for???"

" I will ask him to be my boyfriend, I can't miss sweet boy you know!"

" Ya.....I don't even hesitate to kill you Min yoongi".......Jin got surprised by his  own words.....yes he know he is in love with Tae....but  he is really into Taehyung ,and no doubt left now

" Waaaaa......." 

That's how jins friends responded....can Jin disappear or the sudden earthquake can happen??

" We need details...." His friends asked him with union voice...

" Okay....listen I like Tae,I mean I love him okay......when I came to middle school ,first day when I saw him ,I completely got attracted to him and ofcourse I got chickened out  whenever he used to approach me.I felt bad for having feeling  towards a  friend and we were just in middle school......then I started avoiding him as much as possible.....but my feelings for him got deepened only, ....then he started picking fights with me  and stupidily I started enjoying it.....then I became bold ,but I feel we are more distanced now....I don't know....."