I'm not him ( yoonjintae) 3

Somewhat long chapter again😅

So their first day date was apparently set by Taehyung in public library....just spending time together ,reading their favorite books and discuss about their interest and have special coffee in library canteen 

Simple like Taehyung wants ......

But the first day went really slow if you ask seokjin.... because all he done was sitting their just seeing Taehyung's side profile, okay he enjoyed the view ,but the questions from Tae made Jin to reach every level of panic mode ,

Like what he can tell when Taehyung asked about jin's favorite author in philosophy ?? He doesn't know the spelling of philosophy only ,oh about those history stories!!!! God Jin used all those knowledge about Korean history he got from seeing some historical based movies.....

Jin didn't hate the time he spend with him though, because he really enjoyed seeing Taehyung's cute expressions while talking about his favorite books ,and the way he got so excited and even clapped in little while explaining  how was it meeting his favorite author signing event ....the boy have so much passion about learning things  that amazed Jin  for sure ...

Today the second day , Taehyung planned for museum near by....that have lot of old Asian paintings .....so now...seokjin is standing infront of a painting which have lot and lot of branches but nothing else....he tried to look at it in all possible directions though but all he could see is branches without a tree .....he seen many paintings like these in Namjoon's home but he never tried really look into it.....but now...

" Isn't it so beautiful hyung....the seasons of our life....." 

Now seokjin is puzzled !!! Is Taehyung can't see the branches like seokjin ?? How he see the life in their ?? And wait why life have seasons??? .

" Ohhh.....ye...ye seasons ...!! Seasons for sure " now jin squeezed his eyes for hope to see those seasons somewhere

" The way they used the colors for the leaves to represent the phases of our life  is so perfect ....and I like rainy season more,, what about you hyung ??"  Taehyung gave his entire attention to Jin... because Tae really wants to know every small detail about this person 

" Hmm....spring time ,its just bright and clear and I can go out more and enjoy the sunlight ..." 

How opposite with this we are?? Taehyung thought ,

one wants to just cuddle beside his lover and watch the rain hitting the windows while sipping the coffee and other wants to hold hands of his lover and go for walk on the road side while swaying their hands together under those blossom trees......

" Hmm....hyung there are some more paintings on the upstairs ,I bet you will definitely like it" 

No way seokjin can still live in this complex world ....he wants to live life simply ,this made him to think the conversation between him and Namjoon when all the four of them went to trip on last summer ...

" Jin hyung look at that sunset " Namjoon showed the sun setting in the west

" Isn't it look like a egg yolk Namjoonah " seokjin said with his loud laugh 

" I was about to say it looks like sun bathing in the sea " 

" Wa.... you really train your brain with those complexities joonah" 

May be complexity is  poetic thing seokjin thought....

" Taehyung ....but I am hungry " seokjin's puppy eyes made Taehyung to go smooth ,why he have to look so adorable while just telling he is hungry ...like 5 yr kid right??