It's you ( Taejin )1

High school story::

  It's do or die match!!? .....both the team scored  equally , it's going to be a last  round for one point ......oh, but it's not international level basketball competition, it's competition between a team  of the same high school students ,it's just to pick the best players ,so that they can place them in final team  for further competitions out of the school .....

Of course everybody wants to show their skills, everyone wants to get select for final team ,to make their school proud. ...but the tension is more is out of the court though.....

The two pair of eyes are doing shooting game...as their life depends on it.....even though they are not players ,even though they are not going to get select.....

....

...

..

" Kookie .....kookie....kookie " Jin started cheering for his best friend.....but unsurprisingly his loud voice got masked by the cheer from other person....

" Jimini.....jimini......jimini.....you can do it. .....common......"

" Kookie....kookie...."

" Jimini.....jimini.....".

"Jungkookie"

"Jiminaaaaaaaaah"........

.

.

But seriously jimin and Jungkook are now undergoing high level of embarrassment...there was no need  for their friend's to be that loud...their best fiends  are making everyone uncomfortable here.....as if they are rival teams.....but they know Jin and Taehyung can't stand each other.....it's running since middle school but no body knows why...!!? Even they made jimin and Jungkook to stop talking to each other.... 

Ofcourse jk and jimin make sure them not face each other.... because they don't want third war to happen in the school.....they already made enough embarrassment ..... don't even talk about how they fought with holding  each others hairs in their hands .... fucking to stand in line for lunch .

Jk wants to forget that bathroom fight...when Jin was acted so immature and didn't come out of the bathroom when Taehyung was in his life time urgency to pee....

Jimin literally didn't go school for a days.... because of Taehyung's prank over Jin....he literally sticked the cheewing gum that he used to jins' chair and then he took photos of jin's ass with his gum( ofcourse with pants on ) and posted over the walls  in bathrooms ,oh god.....Tae even got suspension for 3 days....

If one team won ,then no body can guess what the looser team going to do....they are not in place to believe on jin and Tae.....so jungkook really fell while making move of ball to basket....so his coach shouldn't suspect it and jimin gave a secret smile to jk for being so helpful......

Match ended with draw.....and both jimin nad jk got selected for final team for  their spectacular performance.....

.

.

." Kookie.... congratulations...I am so happy....we will do party I will invite yoongi and Namjoon too"......

" Ye....Jin ,I am so happy......"

They started hugging each other.....it was jk's dream to play in international level.....and it's going to be the first step.....

" Jimini.....you were so good everybody was talking about you.....I am so proud of you....."

" Thank you so much Tae .....I will inform yoongi hyung"