I'm not him ( yoonjintae ) 1

Okay!!!! I accidentally deleted the last chapter of ' what is love ?' 😞😞 , so I started  writing it again and  I will post it soon ,untill then enjoy this new shot story  💞💞

.

.

Taehyung dramatically dropped himself on the chair and started kicking the air by his hands , that made to drop a envelop on the table ...well for his best friends jimin and jk it's not new thing ,as jungkook started eating his breakfast without worrying much but jimin being an angel decided to give the attention that Tae wants ....

''Tae now tell us already whats the problem? ,,you are moody since the morning ''

Taehyung couldn't even give attention in their early morning art class ,,which is his favourite, that made jimin to worry more ....

''god really hates me jimini ,,''

ye Taehyung is little (I mean more) dramatic and their friends are okay with that ,

''but you won't believe in gods though '' jk asked with food in mouth

''don't talk when you have food in the mouth and yes i don't believe in god ,i just said casuallly .... CASUALLY .....you know ....'' Taehyung told with little pout ,that made jk to roll his eyes

''okay you both stop fighting and Tae baby now tell me what happened ???''

''jimini ,,,my dad want me to get marry and they also found someone ''

that made jungkook to choke on his burger and it may or may not little spilled on jimin and Taes face ....aiiiiii

''sorry ,,,sorry but you what ???getting marry ???''

" don't make fun of me jk ...i am serious, see they send his photo and profile too '' Taehyung throw the envelop to jk ....to jk catch it before it fall on his plate

''you would have talk  to your parents Tae, and i am sure your parents values your opinion so don't worry ''

Taehyung parents are absolutely adore him a lot ,,he is single child so they gave all the love in this world ,and it made him somewhat needy and clingy and purest boy ,,,

''but you know what jimin ,,after my dad's mini heart attack made him stronger with this decisions ,,like he rellly want to see me settled ,,and my mom also like lets give the happines he want ,,,and i also don't want to make him stress ''

It's been month Tae's dad fell in the garden with clutching his chest , the memory still gives shiver to Taehyung.....

''hmm ,,,we have to understand them too ,they just want to see you safe with someone ,your dad really loves you a lot Tae ''

''and jimini ,,,my dad is really excited over this relation ,,actually that guys dad and my dad are childhood friends ,they got settled in states so they didn't meet since 20 yrs ...but now suddenly they called my dad for this relationship ,,,they are too wealthy ,have respectful family ,they are really nice as my dad knows ,,,so my dad like, really want to see me with them ,,and that guy did masters in business management and settled in seoul and he is going to take over their company soon ''

''hmm ....have pretty good background then ,,,but still Tae ,if you don't like him ,,,i will be with you when you talk to your parents okay ,,no need to worry ''

''thank you so much jimini what i will do without you ''

their mini hug got interupted by the loud gasps from jk .....

''oh man holy shit ...''

''language jk ''

''oh fuck it  jimini ,,,see this guy ,,he is so hot...god his shoulders ,,,his plump lips ,,,,god he is too handsome ,you are really lucky Taehyung ''