Why we met like this 1 ( jinkook)

Seokjin pov::

When i opened my eyes ,i could see the back of the seat, am i in car??, I  teid by someone ,even my mouth is closed by some cloth, how.....oh wait it means I ...I  got kidnapped....

KIDNAPPED....!!!!!!!!!

The moment my mind process the things ,I got it that I got  kidnapped by someone and that someone is driving car ,I am lying in the back seat ,I  want to yell but  my mouth is covered....but I should do something.... what can i do when all my  limbs tied down...but who even on the earth is there to kidnap someone like me... 

....the beautiful , innocent, handsommest man, lovely,cuteeeeeeeeee pie seokjin....(.these are all adjectives Jin likes the most....)

Wait, 2 days back I  hit to someone's Lamborghini by my second hand cycle,,,is the reason i got kidnapped?? But isn't it rediculos ??

Before my brain got burst with so much thinking the car got stopped ,and some hot , handsome (ofcourse not as much as me) guy in suite opened the car....

" Oh....you are awake....good I don't have to workout then"

Wait is he think I am some dumble ,I am crossing that' hot '❌❌ word RightNow ..

He just pulled me to sit and untied me and I pushed him hard and removed that cloth from my mouth.....

" Ya.....who the hell are you???.....what the fuck ?? How could you even think of kidnapping me??? Do you even know who I am??....I am seokjin....KIM SEOKJIN......do you even know what my friends are capable of....?? I think already police are looking for you?? Just wait kid !!"

Why is he not even giving me any reaction, i used all my fucking strength to talk to him ...is my acting is poor ,then why Hosek always praised me that I am best actor can available on this Earth.....ahh it's lie ,it's so cheesy I would have understood by that time only......

Why he is smirking, lol I hate his smile,,,,wait is he ....is he some DON, mafia person.....but how I am linked here...??

" He told you won't talk much it's the first reason to fall for you , but your such beatbox"

Beatbox??....

" Why you kidnapped me you jerk?? Who the hell that 'He' fell for me???"

" Wow ,it's not been a month ,you already forgot your boyfriend, seriously and he is ready to die for you.....wow...."

He started clapping....is he psycho.??.... Boyfriend.....???I don't have boyfriend , it's not that I am not handsome something it's just I didn't fell for anyone, I am just waiting for my knight to come on white horse...

" I don't have boyfriend.....what are you talking?? And first of all who are you???"

" Me.....Jeon Jungkook, your boyfriend's best freind ,,,I think you have many boy friends so may be you don't remember whom I am talking right??"

Is he writing some script for movie....why is he beating around bush....who the hell my boyfriend??why is he so angry at me??

" Can you tell me please which boyfriend you are talking??"

" Park jimin......do you even remember his name??"

Jimin....I mean our jimini.....wait why I didn't know jimini have such jerk as best freind ,I never seen him with him....is he acting now??

" Jimin.....I have never seen you with him..."

" So you are concerned with that matter that you never seen me with him, when you should be worrying when I told he is dying for you"