you have me (Taejinkook) 3

Its been 2 months ,jin moved with jungkook , they won't do any thing special ,most of the time they are busy with their works ,,but they are okay that they are having morning coffee together, sometimes dinner together ,watching movies and cooking together on weekends,,if jin starts crying out of blue ,they may cuddle too .... jungkook is more okay with this....

from a last 2 weeks  jins weekends becoming  exciting ,,as jin and jk bake a cake together ...today they thought of preparing chocolate oreo cake as jk wanted to eat it ,,

and jk told he will bring the needed things ,,,and by that time  jin prepared pancakes ,because he knows when jk comeback too see these pancakes he will say ''wa,,hyung you are the best ''   and a happy smile while eating it ,and jin is obsessed with it now without knowing ... 

ring ......ring......

''jk!!!? how come he is so early ??"'

when jin opened the door he got surprised to see the other person 

''ohh Namjoona ??''

''oh ,,.......jin hyung ''!!!

Kim Namjoon ,,is manager of Taehyung ,,a very good hearted man ,thats what jins first impression on him,,he can be genuine friend of you ,,,you feel ease whenever you talk with him...

.

.

''wa....hyung your pancakes ,,are best always ,,,oh i think i ate almost ''

''its okay ,,i will cook again for jk don't worry ..''

''hmm...and i am happy for you hyung ,,finally you and jk ,,i mean looking at you together only makes me happy ''

don't get wrong about Namjoon ,he is manager of Tae ,he adores him, respects him but after knowing his breakup reason ,he made his relationship with Tae strictly to be professional ....

''oh no Namjoona ,,its not like that ,,i mean ..me and jk are just ......friends ,,,now ..may be .....roommates too ''

''oh !!!,,,,oh i am sorry i guess ...''

'''i am so sorry i didn't ask you ,,why suddenly ,,did you have any work with jk ,,,i mean should i call him ??"'

''its okay hyung ,,,don't need ,,,i just came to give these changed scripts from Taehyung ...he needed some changes in the coming scenes ...ah ,,,its actually Taehyung started his acting carrier ,,,and he is acting as supporting cast in jks upcoming drama ''

''ahh,,,i didn't know Tae have interest in acting too ...of course he will do good ''

''Ye.....you don't know many things about him hyung ''

Namjoon didn't make it to mock him ,,but may be he is feeling anger towards jin now ,,,like....why still he is so concerned with Taehyung ,,???when he have jk ....you know ..

.

.

Namjoon felt speechless ,when jin asked him about Taes new apartment ,,and he could see the genuine happiness on jins face when he showed some of the photos they took together in new apartment ...

''Namjoona ,,, it look like it costs too much i mean ''.....

''hyung don't worry , he is earning well ,,and he took some loan too ,,he can clear it in a year so you don't need to worry ''

its Taehyungs one of the big dream though,.... having a house ,,big house ....with all the facility .....he finally did it.... The ambitious,

But why it felt so cold ,,,,the one thing while looking at the pics  Jin thought is , Taehyung can't sleep in big bed....he wants it to be tiny ,just he can curled in there perfectly......