V LIVE !!!! ( ofcourse TAEJIN)

We all Taejinnis know why we will never get  vlive of only Taejin without including any members,so what can happen if they do it...?? Let's get it...

It's just for fun:::

Taehyung pov::::

Common,, I mean I just hugged him ,,what for a minute, I swear I didn't even sneak my hands under his shirt , or not even tried to kiss him, I was all under control....it was just I placed my head on his shoulders and snuggled closer to him, but he just mouthed me to move ... because cameras are looking on us....I mean when they don't look at us...cameras doesn't have decency...

I don't know why Jinnah thinks ,I can't control myself, he will be all on alert mood whenever he is with me ,,I hate it the most....he is mine...all mine ,, can't I even put my hands over him??...our Taejin protection squad just pops out if I even sit beside Jin....what they think of me?? Why everyone thinks I can't control my Harmons, yes I used to be so impulsive when I was young,,but now I am all grown ass man.....

Ahhhh.......I can't even scream ,,we are in the middle of photo shoot,where I have to give all the cute poses....and you know it's not I don't like shoot with my other members ,I enjoy it but they never make pair of me and Jin....it's so unfair.....

" Tae ...,you have to give cute poses ,not sulking....you can do it infront of  seokjin hyung later in your room"

I hardly hit on jimins head....he definitely likes to tease hell out of me...

" Ya.... Taehyungha.....our friendship is over from today"

Aii he is telling this dialogue from the first day we become friends....I don't even give reaction to this already

" Ya....am I joke to you?? "

" Jiminahh....why he push me always ?? It's just I was hugging him....like you guys always do it to him."

" Oh....my Tae baby,,,it's just Jin hyung can't just act when it comes to you even though he have ocean full talent.... don't you see how his ears get red when you are around him"

" I just missed him....we couldn't even talk since two days....we both were busy ,I just wanted his warmness....I can control myself you know...."

" Every body knows you can't Tae....you guys are  so much whipped for each other....it's okay....you two are in so much love...."

" I am mad at him...I don't want to talk to him....let him suffer too...I want to show him what happens if he avoid this Kim Taehyung...."

" Are you sure you don't want to see him,,,you were sulking you didn't talk to him since 2 days...??"

" Common jimini....I can,,and ....you know I am going live Tonight so that I will have something to distract....it's too good to share my time with Army you know?? Do you wanna join??"

" Okay ....!!! I am in....but one condition...""

" What's it...?? Don't ask me to buy your food because it's not Eat Jin..."

"Hmm....I know you get jealous every time jinjikook vlive happens right??"

" Bullshit"

" Okay....I won't make you angry anymore....but my request is....you have to title it as '''Best friends for life time""' "

" Okay....." 

.

.

So I decided to go vlive, so I can punish Jin.....

May be he is crying over his bed ...I will do 2 hrs vlive today ...let him suffer....

I Definitely know he will watch it....so I have to prepare well though...,,let's get head bath and  leaving all my wet hairs...Kim seokjin I challenge you Tonight....