JUST TAEJIN

" What are you giggling at Tae baby??"

Taehyung hide his mobile instantly ,,as soon as he sees Jin coming out of shower ... Taehyung turned completely to see Jin drying his hairs....it's bless to see Kim Seokjin drying his long hairs with only towel surrounding his waist.....may be the view only Tae can get.....

" Nothing.....I was just looking at something "

" I know ,you were seeing army's posts isn't it??"

" How do you know??"

" Because you smile lot ,when you see their posts"

Ye Taehyung enjoys it so much,,,,the positive comments always boosts him up,,even he will reply to it in instant,,,but he sees negative comments too,,,,he used to get upset,depress over it....but not anymore..... because in the process of telling army's to love themselves,,Tae learnt how to love himself,,,he is proud of himself and his members,,,and he knows they deserves only best .... Because they give their best in every aspect.....

" It's just I seen some posts about you jinahh"

"Ohhh..."

Jin jumped on Tae ,, nuzzling on his chest to reach to neck....

"Hmm.....I like your smell ,,,you are so addicting jinahh....."

" Is I am some drug now.. ???"

" Ye.... definitely"

Jin kissed on Tae's neck with satisfactory smile .....

" You are so romantic you know that jinniiii??"

" Of course my Tae baby announced it in interview"

" Don't go with that now. ......and tell me something to me too".

" Aishh..... aren't you greedy?''

jin didn't stop working on Tae's neck ,,getting  a little moans from Tae....and jins fingers find its way to Taes nipple ...started playing with the pink bud ..... 

''hmm ...jinahh why are you so obsessed with my nipples now ''

''hmm..because they are so cute baby ''

Tae's breath hitched when jins tongue started drawing circles on his other nipple ,,with his wet hair damped against Taes chin ....

''baby your tummy looks so cute ..''

jin started pinching Taes skin around his belly button ....

''don't do that jinahhh,its weird ,,,its tickling ''

''but you love it baby ,,your belly is so  round ..i can't help it but pinch it ''

Jin rested on his elbow beside Tae,,,and caressing his hairs.... Because Taehyungas hairs so silky,,Jin lives to play with it.....

''stop it ....its round because of you ....you know my fans want to see my abs ,,but i am saving my round tummy just for you ''

''and i am so great full for that"

both started laughing by reminding  their tummy story ....

''oh jinahh ,,,earlier i was seeing some army posts and thinking what if it was true ???''

''and what is that ??''

''you being vampire !!!!''

jin burst out into laugh ....

''sorry baby ,,,but isn't  you and army are too much??"

" Oh no....I read so many theories that army posts on our songs...and most of it are so accurate,,,so what if this is also true....you being vampire??"