02

Bella Swan's existence in Forks comes with danger as she begins her relationship with mysterious Edward Cullen. The resident vampire who fell in love with a human.

She goes by life, the added challenges of escaping death by one dangerous vampire. While lying to her father as he stresses over the long absences of his only daughter.

After Bella is released from hospital she flys home with her father in tow. He drives in silence while she looks out the window at the familiar forests surrounding her.

Charlie then clears his throat. "So you know you're grounded correct?" Bella only gives a quick nod. "I expect you to spend more time with your daughter since I'm reducing the amount of time you have to Edward." His voice is firm.

Bella has a look of shock on her face. "That's not fair dad!" She argues. "Edward doesn't even know about Willow."

Charlie raises his eye at his daughter. "You failed to mention you brought a child into the world?" He has disappointment written on his face. "You need to be honest with your partners."

Bella sighs, she was glad Edward couldn't read her mind. She had a plan of a perfect long life with him and Willow wasn't apart of that plan.

"Willow will be staying with us during the week." Charlie announces. "It's about time you realize there are consequences to your actions."

Bella rolls her eyes at her fathers threat. There had been many instances where he had been bluffing before. "Perhaps you can invite Edward over to meet her in the coming week with my supervision." Charlie reminded her of her punishment. Limited time with Edward and it had to be supervised under the eye of Charlie.

Bella needed to quickly put together a story she can replay back to her partner after her father goes to sleep. "Also you and Riley need to work out some co-parenting schedule. Everyone is sick of trying to work it out for you Bella, Riley wants Willow to have something to do with her mother."

Riley has always been fair to the girl he once had a crush on, yet after one party it led to the accidental pregnancy of Willow. After Bella had taken off the day the child was born Riley still gave many opportunities for Bella to see her daughter.

While he worked late nights and cared for their daughter, Bella was off being a normal teenager under the roof of her mother. Numerous times Riley has begged Bella to be involved.

Once they arrive home Bella sees Mr and Mrs Biers' car is sat in the driveway. Mr Biers is holding the young infant in his arms as Charlie gets out of his own car. Bella groans as she watches the exchange as Willow is handed over to Charlie.

Willow lets out a scream of excitement. Her eyes wander at her surroundings and brown eyes meet her maker still sitting in Charlie's cruiser. "Bella!" Charlie calls for his daughter who hobbles out of the car with her moon boot on.

"I hope you get better soon Bella." Mrs Biers says with a kind smile.

Bella gives a small smile in return. "Thank you. It's good to see you again." Mrs Biers nods.

"Bella why don't you take Willow inside." Charlie offers handing off his granddaughter into Bella's arms.

In a small moment of panic, Bella holds the infant tight. This was the second time holding the child since she was born. Willow gazes upon her creator with the brown eyes handed down from her genetics. She gives a large grin as Bella brings her into the small house that Charlie owned.

Bella trudges up the stairs, as Willow's bright eyes look at the pictures plastered on the wall of her mother growing up, she even featured in a small photo at the top of the staircase. Bella sets down the toddler on the bed, just as she feels a strong breeze brush past her. A smile appears on her face as Edward Cullen stands there in all his glory.

He has a look of confusion on his face as he looks at Willow who is babbling nonsense to herself. "Who's that?" He asks his partner.

Bella shrugs. "Charlie's accident. She just got dropped off." Edward nods at her excuse, not knowing it was a lie.

"You have the same eyes." He comments, Bella only shrugs tearing her gaze away from the infant who looks at the vampire in wonder.