04

Park Chaeyong POV

Park Chaeyong POV

I sat in front of the mirror as the maids were doing my hair for me.
I honestly can do it myself but I let them do it anyways.
The Park family is coming over for lunch and will be coming over dinner tomorrow.
When they were done, they led me to our dining room where the Park family had arrived and getting their meals.

I was seated on a seat besides Chanyeol and I can feel his eyes on me.
" What? " I asked as I looked at him.
" Nothing " He said and gave me a sly smile " Your really beautiful. You know that?.. "
" .......Thanks.... " I said and looked away.

One of the maids set a plate of food in front of me and my parents also got their food while talking to Mr and Mrs. Park.

" Alright so Rose What have you thought about the marriage? " Mrs. Park asked me as I only focused on my food.
" I haven't really agreed on- " I was cut off by my mother.
" She's having a hard time thinking about it " she said " Maybe she just need just a little bit more time.....Maybe tomorrow? "

" Oh then that's fine " Mrs. Park said and gave out an awkward laugh " I know it must've been hard for her to decide "

" Well then Rose " Mr. Park said " You can tell us your answer tomorrow at dinner. You know....my son really loves you a lot and I was just hoping maybe you can except him "

Haha like he really love me.

I know for sure he just wants to take advantage of me and probably leave me after I trust him.
Not gonna happen.
Not never.
Never ever.

As much as I want to say no, it was just so hard to say it right at their faces.
At least they gave me another day to think about it.
Hell I don't even need to think about it.
I already had my answer and it is no.

After dinner, the Park family decided to leave and Chanyeol got up and wore his coat.
" Bye Love " He said close to my ear.
" Get away from me jerk " I said giving him a disgusted look " I'll never marry you "
" It's not your choice " He said and looked right into my eyes " Even if you didn't agree on it, you would still marry me because of your parents "

I didn't say anything but rolled my eyes.

" See you tomorrow at dinner " he said and walked out of the door with his parents.

" Rose...What's has gotten into you? " My mom said as she looked at me " Can't you just agree on this please?! "
" No mom! " I said as I stood up from my seat " I don't want to marry someone who I don't love! "
" Come on! " Dad said joining in " It's for the company! "

" Who do you care most about?! " I yelled back " Me or the company?! "
" You of course! " He yelled.
" Then Why would you let me marry a stranger?! " I said and gritted my teeth
" Because of you guys I can never live like other people! I'm not your fucking slave! "

" Rose watch your language! " My mom yelled furiously " Young lady you know better! "

" I can even careless about that mom! " I yelled at her " You know what? I'm gonna go to the fucking pool-"

" No! " my dad yelled " Young lady we are not done talking yet! "
" Well I am! " I said and reached the door handle.
" Why can't you guys ever let me make my own decisions?! " I yelled before I slammed the door shut right on their faces.

I furiously walked and glared at everyone who walked past me and they were scared to get close to me.

I walked to dock and took out a cigarette.

I light it up and started smoking it like I'm smoking my problems away.

" You know cigarettes aren't good for your health " a voice said and I turned around to see a girl with black curly hair in front of me.

" Who the fuck cares? " I said " You don't know my problem. Leave "
" No can do " she said " I'm Kim Jisoo I'm a first class "
" I never asked but okay " I said and looked away.

" Don't your parents teach you about manners? " she asked as she looked at me
" You are certainly very rude when your- "
" Shut up! " I said snapping my head at her
" I don't care okay? They can think what they want and I can even careless! "

She walked back a bit and sigh.

I walked away from her and sat on one of the benches there.
Jisoo also came and sat next to me.

" What do you want now? " I asked.
" What's your name? " she asked me.
" Rose " I said " Happy? Now please leave "
" Alright fine " she said and stood up
" I'll leave since your being too salty "

With that, I heard her footsteps faded as she walked back inside.
I scoffed and started to mind my own business.
After I finished, I came back to the room and went straight into my room.
I changed into my pajamas after taking a hot shower.

I turned off my lamp and the room was now dark and the sound of clock ticking can be heard.

Lord I hope dinner for tomorrow will go well.

______________________________________________________________________

Love him so much!