19

Jisoo POV

Right after breakfast I went straight to Rose and steal her from Chanyeol.

" Hey calm down what was that for? " She asked and I stopped around a corner.

" About the marriage " I said " Did you...agreed? "

" No " she said " It wasn't my choice anymore Jisoo. I hated Chanyeol and I have to act happy and I hated a lot Jisoo "

" Rose....."

" What? "

" Do you love Jaehyun? "

" Of course I really do " she said
" But my parents forbid me to see him "

I only sigh and remembered the sad face Jaehyun had as he ran away.

" But you never listen to your parents "
" I said which was true.
Rose never really liked her parents and she just does what she wants.

" Because if I don't then they will take everything from him " She said
" I know that Jaehyun is a poor guy but if everything is taken away from him because of me......I....I'd regret every decision I made "

" Don't you regret it already? "

" I just- I don't know anymore "

To be honest, I only knew Rose for a couple of weeks and I felt like I've known her for years.

She is one of those people who came from a shitty family and needs mental help.

Which I don't mind helping her.

" I always see him in the dock every single morning " She said after a while of silence
" I remember I would always look at his drawings and we would walk around the ship "

" No wonder you always left me alone " I chuckled.

" Yeah Sorry " She said " I'm sorry if I'm being such a bad influence. I've been- "

" No it's fine " I said cutting her off before she rants about how much of a bad person she is " I....I know you need someone and I'm willing to be there for you "

" Thank you " She said " I really wanted to see Jae right now. But....my parents told me to be back with Chan- "

" Rose we have to go " Chanyeol said appearing out of nowhere.

" Bloody Hell " I cursed under my breath.

______________________________________________________________