06

Rose POV

Rose POV

" Please be in your best behavior in dinner " my dad said as he sipped his daily tea
" This is important business "

" Dad " I said as I looked at him seriously
" You can't do this me. You can't make me marry someone I don't even love! Dad please don't do this! There can be other ways! "

" No Rose " he said " This is the only way.
This is the only way we can earn more money since our business is shutting down "

I only sigh and looked down.

We then heard heels clicking and mom was there.
" What are you two talking about? " She asked.
" She still hasn't thought of the marriage " Dad said.
" Rose please you need to do this " Mom said " Cause then we will be able to pay off your father's debt "

" why are you guys pulling me into your own problems?! " I said as I stood up
" I can't marry that man! "

" Rose! " my dad shouted, his eyes glaring at me " We've talked about this "

" I- " I sigh before I spoke again " I really am not ready for marriage "

" Why is that? "

" Because! " I said " I haven't even dated anyone before because of you guys saying that dating poor man are not for me! And then all of the sudden BOOM! I'm gonna be getting married with someone who I clearly don't know and someone I don't even like "

My mom opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off.

" Can we Please not talk about this? " I said making her only stare at me " Please. I've been dealing with so many problems at once and it's only getting worse "

" Fine " My mom said after a while
" I'll let you roam around the ship for fresh air and time to think about it. But you better be back by 8 "

" Thanks " I said and I walked to the door without even looking at her.
I got out and slammed the door shut behind me.

I walked my way to the dock and when I got there, I felt the cold air hit me on the face.
" It's you again " I heard a voice said and I turned around and saw that Jisoo girl.

" What do you want? " I asked her.

" Don't think I was following you " She said
" I was here exploring the ship for the second time and I saw you here "

" Well then go back to your business " I said and took out a cigarette.

Before I could light it, she took the cigar and threw it at the ocean.
" What the hell dude?! " I screamed at her.
" Smoking wouldn't help " She said
" Do you want to talk about it? "

" I don't need your help " I said
" Just leave me alone you- "

" I won't " She said " Please...you can talk about your problems and I'll be all ears "
I only sigh and looked down.
" look " She said as she placed her hand
" I know I'm a total stranger for you but...
At least I can help you? "

" No " I said " Please.... Why would you want to listen to my shitty rants? "

" Because " She said " I feel like we would be best friends once we get close. And as a best friend... I want to be there for you "

What?

No.

Everyone always leave.

They always leave.

They only come and go.

She's just the same.

She's just like everyone.

I didn't say anything but walked away from her.
I was walking towards the rail until I saw the same light brown hair guy I saw a few days earlier.

So I changed my ways of where I was going and sat on one of those tables instead.
Later, I saw Jisoo walking towards me and sit down in front of me.
" Why are you following me? " I asked her.
" Because I can " She said " Rose.... Is that really your name? "

" Of course it is " I said " Can't believe I was named after a flower "
" Hey Rose is a pretty flower " She said
" Your name really suits you "
" ......Well Thanks " I said " What do you want to talk about "
" You can rant if you want " she said
" no matter what, I'll be listening "

_______________________________

Jung Jaehyun POV

After dinner, Taeyong and I were headed back to our room until I felt like I wanna smoke some cigarettes.

" Hey dude " I said " I'll be on the dock. You can go back to the room "
" Why? " He asked.
" Smoke " I said " I'll be back "
" Jaehyun- " Before he could finish, I already walked away.

I looked behind to see if he was following me but to my surprise he wasn't.

I walked to the dock and sigh as I set down on one of the benches.
I light up the cigarette and started to feel the negation hitting me.
Some people were out here on the dock too, to probably look at the night sky or whatever reason they had.
Since no one else was sitting on the bench, I decided to lay down.

I had my arms behind my head and while I looked up at the stars, it felt like the sky was falling.

I was there for a good 30 minutes until I heard the sound of running footsteps.
Out of curiosity, I sat up and looked around.
That's when I realized where the sound of running footsteps were coming from.
It was the red hair girl.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw tears in her eyes and she stopped running when she reached the railing.

For a second I was confused, I didn't know what she was doing.
She then climbed up the railing and that's when I immediately knew.

She's trying to jump off....

______________________________________________________________

Ahdbrvjsnwvejebevebjarrghh!

I can't believe people are reading my book!!!

Thank you so much!!!!