37

( The rest is the story will all be in Rose's POV!!! Maybe also just a little bit of 3rd person POV too!! )

Some screams were still heard while some just faded. I was shivering from the cold and held on Jaehyun's hand tighter.
" Jae... " I let out and he looked back at me
" I love you "
" Rose...I love you too " He said with a hoarse voice " But you can't leave "

" What do you mean? " I asked him while staring at him straight into the eye.

He looked at me sternly while white clouds came out of his mouth from the cold.

" Don't you dare say that " He said
" Don't dare say your goodbyes! Not yet...... do you understand me? "

My eyes started to water again and I looked away from him.

" Listen to me Rose " He said " Your gonna get out of here. Your gonna go on and make it out here. Your gonna make babies and watch them grow and die an old lady, warm in her bed. Your are not gonna die like this....not like this....do you understand? "

If it was the only thing he wanted, I forced myself to nodded.

" I'm thankful to this day my friend Johnny gave me his tickets because he couldn't go... " He continued on " It was the best thing to ever happen to me because.....it brought me to you... and I'm thankful for that Rose... "

I let out a sob and he got closer to the point out forehead was touching.

" Y-You must do me this honor Rose " he said and shivered " Promise me this that you would survive and never give up. No matter how hard it gets or h-how hopeless it gets....Promise me now Rose! "

It sounded like a demanded and I couldn't bring myself to deny it.

" And never let go out that promise "

" I-I promise " I said and his eyes soften.

" Never let go of the promise...ever "

" I promise I won't let go Jae.... " I said and shivered once again " I will n-never let go "

Jaehyun let out a smile and kissed my hands.

At this point, I heard no more screams and it was just.....silent.....

Jaehyun laid his head on the wooden door and I laid my head besides him.

I waited for help to arrive....

I was shivering and the only thing that was distracting me from the cold was when I sing.....