29

Rose POV

" Rose How did that man get into our room? " my mom asked me after Jaehyun was taken away.

" Mom He didn't do anything- "

" He stole my precious watch " Chanyeol said cutting me off " That's What He did "

" I knew he was no good " I heard mr father muttered.

" You Guys aren't thinking straight! " I said
" He didn't steal that watch I swear! "

At this point I don't know what to do.

My life has already been hard enough but right now it is only getting harder.

I know Jae wouldn't steal that watch would he?

I know Jae isn't the type of person to do that.

Suddenly, the ship crew members came rushing in with some orange life jackets.

" Ma'am please put this on! " One is them said " Otherwise there wouldn't be enough for all of you! "

" What's happening?! " My father said as he put on the life jacket.
" I don't know how to say this without scaring you " One of the crew members said " But you need to follow the captain's instructions! "

One of the mens gave me one too and I put it on without saying a word.

" Please follow is this way! " They said and my mom held my hands and took me with them.

" Hurry Rose! " My mom yelled
" I don't know why your slowing down! This is serious! "

" But Jae.... " I muttered.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. Is he okay? What did they do to him? He isn't hurt is he?

I was lost in thoughts but snapped out when I felt the freezing cold wind hit my body. It was so cold I had goosebumps all around my body. I then realized we were at the ship's dock. We weren't the only ones here though, they're were many other peoples there.

The crew members bought us to the edge of the rail where some people were getting into life boats.

" Sir what is going on?! " My father asked as he was frustrated.
" Sir please calm down! " One of them said
" The ship is sinking and you being crazy wouldn't help anything! "
" Well then get us out!!! " My father yelled back " I am not going to die in this ship and so are my families! "
" Dad! " I said " Please stop yelling! "

I knew we weren't going to get on the lifeboats sooner or later.
There were so many people and my mind couldn't leave Jae.
I have to fine him. I need to find him.

I took my hands from my mother's grasp and attempt to run back inside.

But I wasn't so lucky....

Chanyeol grabbed my arms and turned me to face him.

" What the hell do you think your doing?! " he spat.
" Finding Jae " I said " That's What I'm doing "
" What are you?! A whore?! " He said
" Don't go back for someone like him! " 
" I rather would be his whore than marry a jerk like you! " with all my strength I yanked my arm from his hand and spat right as his face........

______________________________________________________________

Damn Rose is a badass!

Anyways sorry for the late update!