40

Third person POV

" Mom what do you mean that was you? " SooJi said extremely confused.

" Gosh I still remember the time how he loved drawing " Rose said and stared  at the picture smiling.

" M-Mom Who is he? " Minho asked.

" My true love " She said quietly.

Rose couldn't take her eyes off of the picture.

She just couldn't believe she'd be able to see this masterpiece ever again.

" Yeah I really don't know what your talking about Mrs. Park " A man with a dark hair said.

The man was quite tall and he seemed to be in his 40s or 50s. He had wrinkles in his skin and had a light skin color. He looked to be mixed or a foreigner.

" What's your name again? " Rose asked him as she tore her eyes off the painting
" I'm sorry I must've forgotten- "

" My name is Johnny Seo " The man said
" And I'm in Minho and Sooji's group to discover about the Titanic "

Rose thought to herself for a moment.

Was that the Johnny, Jaehyun's friend?

" D-Did you perhaps h-had a friend that was in the Titanic " She asked out of curiosity.

She just wanted answers.

And she just wanted to know this Johnny guy.

" W-Well yes " Johnny said " I had 2 friends that went abroad. They didn't really make it though..... "

Rose nodded.

" Mom is there something your not telling Minho and I? " SooJi asked.

" Well.... " Rose started off " I've been keeping this for a secret now. I guess it's time to tell you guys the truth. Minho....SooJi.....I'm an survivor of the titanic "

" YOU WHAT? " Both Minho and SooJi said in union.

" Mom " Minho said who's voice sounded betrayed " W-Why didn't you never told us?! Why mom?! "

" I knew'd you react this way " Rose said and sigh " Follow me to the deck and I'll explain everything and about the Titanic "

And so they did.

__

" Tell us your story Rose "

" It's been 64 years now " Rose started off
as the wind blew her white hair " I could still remember the scribbles noises he make whenever he draws something on his notebook "

" Who is ' he ' ?" Minho asked.

" Jung Jaehyun " Rose said " He was my true love "

" W-Wait " Johnny said and looked at Rose 
" Jung Jaehyun? That's my best friend! "

" He has told me about you " Rose said and smiled at Johnny " If it weren't for you I would've been dead a long time ago "

" I don't understand " Johnny whispered.

" I still remember how beautiful everything was " Rose said " I remember how people would party and get drunk during dinner times in 3rd class and how everyone would get along and dance together "

" How'd you meet Jaehyun? " Johnny asked.

" Not only I know Jaehyun " Rose said
" I know Taeyong too "

" Who are those people you know? " SooJi asked.

" People That were very special " Rose smiled.

" I first met Jaehyun when I tried to commit suicide. I had rich parents who forced me to marry someone I don't love. My fiancé was very aggressive and I felt like I had no one to turn too so I thought maybe killing myself is the only way out " Rose said and everybody else listened
" There I met him when I tried to jump off the ship from the railing. He stopped me and maybe tried to scare me by telling me how it would hurt if I fell into the ocean. It kinda helped because after that I refused to jump off. Let's just say my parents didn't really like him because he was a 3rd class and poor. We always saw each other on the dock and would talk until one day I got myself fall in love with him. I once invited him in my room and that was the time he drew a sketch of me "