21

Rose POV

Right after my talk with Jisoo I went back to my room and thought about Jaehyun.

Is he okay?

Is he waiting for me at the docks like how he use to?

I couldn't help but to worry.

The door open and my mom came in.

" Rose? "

" What is it mom? "

" You have a friend that wants to visit you " she said " She didn't want to come in and ask if you can hang out with her a bit. "

" Who is that person? " I said " Is it Jaehyun? "

" It's a She " Mom said " I didn't say a He didn't I? "

" Dang it " I muttered.

I really wanted to see Jae.

" Tell her I'll be out in a minute " I said
" I just need to put on my lip tint "

My mom nodded and head out.

After applying my lip tint, I walked out of my room and opened the front door to see Jisoo.

" Jisoo? " I asked " what are you doing here? "

" I don't know just wanted to spend some quality time with my friend " she said
" I just wanted to steal you away from Chanyeol for some times if I'm being honest right now "

" Well He isn't here " I said.

" Whatever let's go to the dock " She said and pulled me out of the room.

During our way there Jisoo talked about that there wasn't enough life boats for everybody aboard.

" Are you serious? " I said " How'd you know about this? "

" The Captain and my family had a really close relationship and he told us there weren't enough " she said " I don't know really know much about it since I left the room "

" Oh whatever "

" Anyways What drinks do you want? " Jisoo asked.

" Milk tea will do " I said.

Jisoo stopped walking for a moment and continued walking again.

Wtf.

Anyways Jisoo talked about her dog Coco meeting other dogs and how happy he was.

" And y-yeah basically he ran over them and didn't even care if I was standing there "

" Oh that's really c- "

I was suddenly cut off when I was pulled from the back and that person bought me to the gym.

The place no one really goes to.

" Let me go you moron! " I yelled trying to defend myself.
I heard groans from the person and the voice sounded so familiar.
The guy had a hat so I took it and threw it off of him only to be shocked.

Jaehyun.

" Jae? " I said " Jae what are you doing here?! "

" Rose- "

" You have to go back! " I said panicked and also worried my parents will come here any seconds and I don't know why I thought of that.

" No Rosanne Park listen to me! " He said almost yelling.

I stopped my movement and looked at him with wide eyes.

Rosanne Park.

My real name.

The name my parents forgot they named me because they think Rose suits me better.

" I need to talk to you " He said " Please "

" No Jae I can't " I said and looked down
" I'm engaged now "

" What? "

" I'm marrying Chanyeol " I said trying not to stutter " I love Chanyeol "

" Rose you are no picnic " he said
" You are also a spoiled little brat even but under all that, you are the most wonderful thing that has ever happen to me "

He lift his hand and his fingers touch my cheeks.

" Jae I cant do this "

" No wait! " he said and stopped me from leaving " Rose I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works and I also have 10 bucks in my pocket but I have nothing else to offer you "

I only furrowed my eyebrows and stare at his eyes.

" I can't Rose. I'm too involved now " he said " You jump I jump remember? "

Suddenly, memories of the time when I tried to jump off the railing came back to me.

" I can't turn away without knowing you will be alright " he said " That's all that I want "

" Well I'm fine " I said " I'm fine. Really. "

" Really? " he said " I don't think so. They've gotten you trap Rose and your gonna die if you don't break free but maybe not right away because your strong but...sooner or later that fire I love about you Rose... that fire is gonna burn out "

" It's not up to you to save me Jae "

" Your right " he said " only you can do that "

By now, I was against the wall while he was so close to me that I can feel his breath on my face.

" I'm going back " I said " Leave me alone "

With that I left the room.

______________________________________________________________

Drama.

Yeah that's for today.