.11🌕

Fortunately, it was a relatively easy night. Well, as easy as transforming into a Werewolf can be. The Marauders has joined us in their Animagus forms and tried to do damage control as much as possible.

Unfortunately, I woke up to find my naked body completely entangled with that of Remus's. I opened my eyes and immediately noticed the proximity of our faces and I began to blush profusely. He was still asleep so I had time to try and untangle myself before he woke up and discovered our 'situation'. I slowly drew my arms out from under him and slid my legs out. I tried my best to keep my eyes closed as a I did all of this. I felt him shift suddenly next to me and opened my eyes only to meet his very confused and shocked expression. We both just froze for a few seconds, neither one of us wanting to break the awkward silence.

"Hey wolfy one and two how's it going in th-" Sirius started walking into the room we were in before noticing our situation, screamed, and turned around and sprinted back into the other room.

"We,ll just be heading back to the castle we'll catch up with you guys when you're...done"He yelled behind him.

As he ran away I caught a snippet of something else that sounded suspiciously like "wolf babies".

"Belle..um" Remus started trying to look anywhere other than me with scarlet cheeks.

"Uhhh yeah" I managed to sputter out unintelligibly also avoiding looking at him. I quickly untangled myself the rest of the way and ran out the other door as fast as I could. I walked over to the broken dresser and grabbed my extra clothes I put there last night. I paused for a second, sighed and grabbed Remus's, tossing him his clothes without looking through the doorway.

"Thanks" He said meekly from the other room.

I stayed silent as I put on my clothes before taking a deep breath and walking back into the other room hoping he was changed. Thankfully, he was.

"So..should we.. head back" He said awkwardly trying not to look at me.

"Yeah I'm pretty hungry I think I'm gonna go to breakfast if it's started" I said quickly before walking past him and starting to head out. He followed behind me. We walked in tense silence until we entered the great hall. I noticed the other three Mauraders at one end of the table. Unfortunately, Lily was nowhere in sight so I opted to sit with them despite the awkward atmosphere. Remus and I sat as far away from each other as possible and avoided each others gaze. The other three fell silent as we sat down.

"Well look who decided to show up" James said with a smirk. I grimaced at him and went to grab a piece of bacon. Apparently, Remus had the same idea as our hands met in the middle of the plate and grasped the same piece, our hands grazing each-other.

"Oh I um..sorry"I said glancing away and hurriedly picking up a different piece.

"Sorry" he said awkwardly. The table was still very silent.

"Hmmm" James said before leaning over to whisper something in Sirius' ear. He promptly giggled and whispered something back, glancing between Remus and I.

"I see." Sirius said is response to James. He narrowed his eyes at Remus. "Interesting"

"Wellll sorry Anna if you don't mind we have to steal dear old Remus away for some... Mauraders business" James said before getting up and directing Remus our the door. The others followed.

"But I didn't get to eat" Remus said frowning back at his plate.

"Hush hush"James said pushing him out the door.

"Mauraders business?" I muttered with a shake of my head.

I sighed before returning to my breakfast, now alone. Suddenly, Lily appeared and sat down next to me.

"Hey stranger!" She said to me

"Hey Lily" I said with a forced smile. My lack of sleep was starting to catch up with me. Even though the last full moon was easier than usual doesn't mean it didn't completely drain me.

"What's wrong Belle?" She asked concerned before lowering her voice. "Does it have something to do with last night" she whispered eyeing some of the scratches on my arms.

"Yes?" I said in an unconvincing tone. "Just some things happened that we're a little...uncomfortable"
I obviously couldn't tell her what happened as she didn't know about Remus' condition.

"Awe I'm sorry Belle. Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked with concern

"No it's fine. I'm pretty tired though so I think I just need to go to bed" I said getting up to leave.

"I'll take notes for you if you want" Lily smiled at me.

"I would really appreciate that Lils. I'll see you later. Thank you!" I said before walking out of the great hall.

My walk back was agonizingly slow. I hadn't realized how sore my muscles were earlier and every step took a lot of energy. When I finally got back to the dorm I took a much needed shower and then collapsed in bed after managing to put on some clean clothes. I laid face down thinking about the events of the past night. I groaned and rolled onto my back, attempting to get some much needed rest.