.13

I awoke the next morning to Lily shaking me awake.
"Wake up sleepyhead we have potions in 20 minutes!" She yelled into my ear.

I got up abruptly, quickly changing into my robes and hastily put my hair up.

"Let's go!" I said grabbing my bag and wand. I didn't think about breakfast even though I hadn't eaten in almost a day. No way was I going to be late to a class. I'd missed a lot already this term to warrant being late. We hurried to potions before taking a seat in the middle of the room. People began to shuffle into the room, and eventually James arrived, surprisingly very on time. I made eye contact with Remus and raised an eyebrow. He just shrugged in response. James sat next to Remus who was sitting at the desk to my right. At that moment, Slughorn entered and shushed everyone before beginning his lesson. Today we were learning about some healing potion that looked relatively easy to make. Lily and I started on it as soon as slughorn stopped rambling. We chatted for a while until she lowered her voice.

"So..how is Remus" She asked with a small smirk on her face glancing at my confused expression.

"Well I'm sure he's doing quite well. He right there if you'd like to ask him" I said nodding to the right of us.

She scoffed before continuing "That's not what I meant. I noticed you went to bed wearing his jumper last night. Don't even try to deny it he wears that literally every other day" she said still smirking as I blushed a little at the events surrounding last night.

"Oh that" I said glancing quickly over to Remus only to find his eyes already on my. I smiled at him before turning back to Lily. "I was cold last night because we had gone to the dungeons and-" I started as a I began to cut up some dried up slugs grimacing at their appearance.

"So you guys went to the dungeons together..alone...at night" she said raising her eyebrows at me.

"Well..yes" I said frowning at her words, "But not anything like that, we were um... practicing our potion skills?" I said, although it ended up sounding like a question. I mean technically we were making a potion, or at least attempting to.

"Mmmhmm" she said tapping her fingers on the desk giving me a look that basically said 'bullshit'. "Well as far as I know neither of you particularly struggle in potions, in fact I'd say it is quite the opposite" she said smirking as my defeated expression.

I rolled my eyes and kept silent, scooping more ingredients into the cauldron before beginning to stir it. She stayed silent as well just smirking at my annoyed expression. No way was I going to tell her what we were actually doing as it might end up revealing Remus' secret. I could never do that to him. If he didn't want her to know I would respect his wishes as best I could. I looked over at him again. He wore an annoyed expression on his face as he repeatedly swatted away James' attempts to add at least three more slugs to the potion than needed.

"Will you stop it!" He whisper yelled, smacking the slug out of James' hand, sending it flying in the cauldron anyways. "Bollocks!" He yelled in frustration, trying in vain to scoop it out before it sunk into the mixture. I giggle to myself watching the exchange happen, returning to my own potion.

"Mmhmm" Lily said in thought. "Interesting" she said smiling glancing between me an Remus.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes once again.

"No" she replied gleefully adding a few of the final ingredients.

After a few more minutes of clockwise stirring we finally finished and I got up to leave as soon as possible. Lily and my potion ended up a nice lilac purple, while with a glance at Remus and James' I could tell they had not achieved the same nice color.

"I stand corrected Belle, maybe Remus could use some help in potions" she said eyeing their mixture.

"What?!" Remus rolled his eyes. "It's not my fault James is the worst potions partner ever"

"How rude, Sirius is way worse than me" James said throwing an arm around me. "Ain't that right Anna?"

"Sure?" I said uncertainly. I'd never had either of them as a partner so how would I know. James nodded in satisfaction. He grabbed my hand before proceeding to grab Remus' as well.

"Let's get to charms!" He said gleefully before dragging the two of us with him out the door after turning back to wink at Lily. "best not be late!"

"Bye Lily!" I shouted back at her. "Sorry!" And with that I was dragged all the way to charms. He stopped suddenly at the door before entering with a smile.

"What's with you being on time today?" I asked curiously. It truly was a weird occurrence.

"Someone told me that Lily values punctuality in a man so I've decided to be on time from now on!" He declared excitedly.

"Oh?" I said raising my eyebrows and taking a seat. "Wonder how long that's gonna last" I said snickered whispering to Remus, who was about to slide in next to me when Sirius appeared out of nowhere and took the seat putting his arm around me.

"Anna! Fancy seeing you here!" He practically shouted.

"Um I guess?" I said confused. "I'm here every day with you" I said shrugging his arm off of my shoulder. The teacher then came in so most people started to settle down. Remus took the seat on the other side of me and James day a few desks away. Lily wasn't in this class so he chose this time to be a complete distraction to everyone around him, including me. He annoyed me to no end, but honestly I wouldn't have spent it any other way.