.24

I looked out my bedroom window with an incredulous look on my face. I watched the snowflakes fall in huge chunks before they gracefully landed onto the ground. Shivering at the sight of it, I got up to put a jumper on.

Currently, I was waiting for Remus' parents to pick me up. Since my parents we under the impression I was staying at Remus' house rather than James', I thought it was a better idea to have Remus pick me up. I slowly started gathering my packed belongings to bring downstairs when there was a sudden pop downstairs followed by a hesitant knock on the door.

I quickened my pace and dragged my trunk downstairs, the back end pounding on every step as I made my way down. I dropped my trunk next to the sofa before opening the door with a smile.

"Hi, Remus!" I said maintaining my smile before turning to his parents, who were situated on either side of him. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Lupin. I'm Belle it's nice to meet you."

"Oh we know dear.! Remus has told us so much about you!" His mom said with a huge grin.

"It's very nice to meet you, Belle." His dad said extending his hand. I shook it twice and gave him a small smile. "We're very glad he has you given the circumstances." He said with a meaningful look on his face.

"I'm glad too." I said backing out of the doorway to call for my parents." Please come in while I fetch my parents." They all stepped inside and closed the door.

Before I had the chance to call out to my parents, my mom walked into the room in a rush. "Sweetie are they her-oh! You must be the Lupins!" She said with a joyful clap of her hands. "It's so nice of you to let Belle come over this break." She said walking over to shake their hands.

"Well actually they're-" his mother started before Remus interrupted hastily.

"Yeah, it's going to be great thanks for letting her come over." He said eyeing his parents wearily.

They shared a look between each other before shrugging. I relaxed when I realized they we very laid back about Remus and I lying in front of my parents. My parents surely wouldn't have let me go if they knew it was at James, who for all they knew wasn't equipped to handle two werewolves.

My mom furrowed her eyebrows before calling out to my father. "Honey come say goodbye! Belle is leaving soon." She shouted softly and a few seconds later my father came around the corner grinning.

"Welcome! It's very nice to meet you." He greeted.
I zoned out as the adults continued to talk for a while and moved to pick up my trunk and bring it over.

"Well we best get going now," Mr. Lupin said after the conversation had slowed down.

My parents both came over to me and engulfed me in huge hugs.

"I'll see you for Easter!" I said releasing my mom from the bear hug I'd given her.

"We love you! Be safe!" My dad said waving.

A moment later I felt someone's hand grabbing mine. I looked over to Remus who smiled at me sheepishly. I returned his smile weakly when I realized it was only because we were about to apparate. There was a sudden pop and it felt like I was being roughly pulled in multiple directions. A second later we appeared in front of a large white house. I shook my head to relieve myself of the slight dizziness I'd gotten from apparating. That was only about the second time I had ever apparated and I was nowhere close to being used to it. I returned to my senses to see Remus gesturing at me to follow him. I picked up my trunk and followed after him and his parents.

Mr. Lupin knocked on the door a few times once we got there. A moment later, a woman who I could only assume was James' mom opened the door with a smile on her face.

"Hello everyone! Please come inside." She said happily before turning to me. "Oh, you must be Anna! The boys have told me all about you." She said gesturing us inside.

I gave her a timid smile before following her in. "It's very nice to meet you, Mrs. Potter. And please, call me Belle."

"Belle it is!" She said happily before heading towards one of the rooms. "Oh and please call me Euphemia, it makes me feel young!" She exclaimed, "You two can go meet up with the boys, they are just over there in the living room" She said pointing to a room around the corner and gesturing got Remus' parents to follow her, presumably to talk with Mr. Potter.

Remus and I walked into the living room and were immediatly greeted with 3 boys tackleing us in hugs.

"Anna! Remus!" James exclaimed releasing me from a bear hug. We all pulled apart after finishing our greetings.

"I'm glad you two are here, It was getting boring dealing with only james and Peter" Sirius said jokingly, sitting back on the couch. We all followed, sitting down around the coffee table where it looked like they had been playing a game of some sort.

"They couldn't have been that boring. Well unless you'd get tired of James incessant ramblings on Lily" Remus said with a smirk and a roll of his eyes.

"Well at least I know what I want" James retorted, giving him a pointed look. Remus's expression changed to one of embarrassment and he glanced around nervously. I looked between the two in confusion before dismissing it.

"So what have you guys been doing?" I said gesturing to the cards on the table.

"Oh!" Sirius exclaimed excitedly. "We're playing fish!"

I looked at him confused. "You're playing...fish?" I continued, looking at James for clarification. Peter was snickering on the other end of the sofa.

"Yeah something like that..Fish.." He said shrugging as Remus burst out laughing.

"Do you mean go fish? You guys are playing go fish?" He said grinning widely.

"Yeah! thats it" Sirius said picking up his pile of cards.

I grinned at the two. "You two are ridiculous." I said laughing lightly.

"Well.. do you guys want to be dealt in?" James smirked picking up the pile.

"Hell yeah. Get ready to be destroyed." I said gesturing for him to deal.

"You're on" He replied.