EPILOGUE

Ate Sky's Note: This whole chapter will only be in David's POV. Salamat sa pagbabasa. I really enjoyed this journey with you. 💙

---

EPILOGUE

I don't really believe in love and such shits. Love is not real. Gawa-gawa lang iyon ng mga tao. And people who still believe in love at this age are just plain stupid. It's just good looks and great sex that makes people stay. Kapag may itsura at magaling ka, they'll stay. At kapag hindi, they will just leave you like a peice of trash. Love is only for crazy!

But then, life is crazy.

I just shook my head and turned away from Zeph who's making out with a random girl. We just bumped in to her group while we are heading in our private room pero sumama na ito sa amin at hindi na nilubayan si Zeph. I just took another beer out of the ice bucket and opened it

"I thought things between you and Thalia aren't serious, Ford, so what's up with the sulking? Come on, we came here to have fun, not to drink and remember your ex!" Arkanghel scolded like he was talking to a child and snatched the beer I was holding. "Hindi pa tayo nagtatagal dito pero nakakatatlong bote ka na."

"There's a lot of fish in the sea. Don't settle yourself for one. Sayang gandang lalaki mo, bro!" pang-aasar ni Adriel.

This kid... is really full of himself. I don't even know why he's here with us. He's just barely 18, as far as I can remember.

I winced when I saw his hand crawl inside the waitress' mini-skirt, who he just suddenly pulled on his thighs after serving our drinks. Wala namang reklamo ang babae at malanding tumawa lang dahil abala ito sa pagbibigay ng halik sa leeg ni Adriel.

Bumaling ako sa deriksyon ni Callisto na abala sa pagtitipa ng mensahe sa kanyang cellphone. Wala pa ding bawas ang alak sa tapat at mukha ding wala siyang balak na bawasan ito. He's probably informing his girl that he's not drinking and just accompanying us. Yep, my guy here is whipped.

"Don't call me Ford," tanging tugon ko sa kanila. Dahilan para sabay-sabay silang napa-iling at tila bigo sa'kin.

Napangisi ako at kumuha muli ng panibagong bote ng alak. They all thought that I am In love with Thalia even if I don't really know what love feels like. Things between her and I are complicated. Our relationship is not traditional, or even ideal like any other people would thought it would be.

It's undeniable that she's beautiful. Plus, I can feel that she's genuinely kind and caring. So, it's hard not to care for her too. It's just that the ethics of our situation lead us to lie and tell people that we are in this romantic relationship.

I'm really grateful because she really helped me a lot. It was the darkest time of my life and she's the only one I was able to find. She helped me cope up with my depression and as times goes by, I realized that I actually don't mind being with her all the time and do things for her. Our relationship wasn't that bad, especially that my twin sister really love her and the guys also adores her. It was fun, until it lasts.

She needed to go back to France for her grandfather's funeral. Hindi rin nagtagal ay nakahanap siya ng malaking opportunity para sa napili niyang career. She called me the night that she was supposed to travel back here and said that she was having second thoughts about coming home.