Chapter 6

Darkness.... complete emptiness... but it was truly beautiful, Alia thought.

She moved from one side of the ship to the other.... looking out of the window in awe.

Alia thought to herself.... this could be her one day, traveling from one side of the galaxy to the other.. she was excited, she craved adventure.

She felt someone standing behind her, she turned around and saw Anakin.... he gave her a smile.

"How long will you be gone for?" he questioned her.

"Long enough to make sure Padme is safe, I don't like the idea of leaving... but it's the Jedi way." she replied.

She heard his voice echo through her head, he was sad....

He was supposed to be the chosen one... why could she read his mind? she gently put her hand on his shoulder... and gave him a small squeeze, he looked at her and smiled.

Alia sat down... she watched as they flew through hyperspace....

she grew very tired.... she closed her eyes and decided to take a short nap.

********************************************
Darkness.... was all she could see.... but she could feel that she wasn't alone.

"Who's there?" She questioned.

She heard heavy breathing.... whoever it was, they were consumed by the darkness....

"Join me... Alia! And we can rule the whole galaxy" the voice demanded...

"I will do no such thing!!" She yelled... fear grew inside her....

Whoever this was, they were apart of Alia's life.... before they joined the dark side.

Suddenly... lights flashed on. She could barely see whoever it was.....

"Alia... I will make you join me, if it's the last thing I do." The voice said.

"You will try! But I know you'll fail..." she replied...

"I too... once said that, but look what happened" the voice said.

"Who are you?" She questioned the voice.

"Someone you once loved.... someone you almost had a future with, but all you cared about was being a Jedi... A-And you were stupid....by not telling me the truth.... you turned me to the dark-side!you left when I needed you the most... and now I wish nothing but death upon you... Alia...." the voice said.

Horror filled her eyes...

She wanted to cry... she was so confused... who was this voice? why did it sound so familiar?

She felt her throat close up... it was getting hard to breathe....

"Let me go" she choked...

"Never!" The voice replied...

********************************************
Alia shot open her eyes... tears rolling down her face, she looked around.... every Jedi was staring at her, concern filled their eyes.

"I'm... okay" she said.... she started breathing heavily.

Whoever that was... in her dream... she could tell, they were gonna destroy everything.

They were gonna destroy the Jedi... and she couldn't let that happen....

Alia brought her knees up to her chest and looked out the window, she noticed that the ship wasn't moving.....

Her eyes grew wider... as she noticed the big green planet in front of her.

So many colors....she thought.

She looked at Naboo with awe.....

She had never seen anything so beautiful before....

"Alia before we land, you must know... what is to come" Master Windu said to her, she jumped a little not seeing him....standing next to her.

"Yes Master Windu, what is it?" She questioned him.

"The people of Naboo have decided to throw a parade... thanking the Jedi" he replied.

Alia was confused... she didn't understand why the people decided to throw a huge parade for the Jedi... she thought most people didn't care for the Jedi, most people call them names....Horrible names... but the Jedi completely ignore the hate, and move on... which is why Alia loved being a Jedi... she loves how they don't care what other thinks, and how they will do whatever they can to save the people... and bring peace to the galaxy.

She collected her thoughts and buried them....deep into her mind.....

She noticed that the ship was about to land.... she rushed towards the window and saw all the beautiful colors...

From the green roofs to the magical waterfalls... surrounding the beautiful city.

She knew that she would love being here... but she also had a job.... and that was protecting The Princess.

Suddenly, the ship landed...

Everyone slowly walked off, Alia ears filled with music and people cheering... she looked around and saw tons of people, she smiled.

She thought... this is what true happiness looked like. She was happy that the war had ended... but what she didn't know was that this was the only beginning.

Finally, after looking at the crowds and soaking in the sun.... the beautiful music, she suddenly found herself standing next to Obi wan and Anakin... looking out into the huge crowds of people.