Chapter 17

The next couple of days went by... and Alia was in a terrible mood.....Obi Wan had told the Jedi council, that she too was wanted dead...

The council decided it was best to send both Padme and Alia back to Naboo. At least until they figured out who was behind this, but Alia knew who was behind this....Count Dooku...

Alia sat on the couch... she heard Padme discussing things with Jar Jar, she stood up and walked to the room she was staying in.

"I don't like the idea of hiding..."Alia said... she was now pacing the room.

"Don't worry...Now that the council has ordered an investigation, it won't take long... for master Obi Wan to find this assassin." She heard a voice say.... she turned around and saw Anakin leaning up against the wall, watching her.

"Sometimes we have to let go of our pride... and do what is requested of us" Anakin said, catching Alia off guard.

"Pride??? Oh Ani... you're young and you don't have a firm grip on things, just yet. I suggest you save your opinions for some other time." Alia shook her head... her mind was still filled with so many questions, she didn't realize how rude she was.

"Sorry.. Alia, I was only trying...." Anakin was trying to speak, but Alia completely cut him off.

"Oh Ani... I'm sorry," Alia apologized.

"Please don't call me that," Anakin asked nicely.

"What??" Alia said tilting her head.

"Ani..." he replied.

"I'm apologize... but it is your name, isn't it??" Alia said with confusion.

"It's Anakin! When you say Ani, it's like I'm still a little boy... and I'm not" He said frowning.

" I'm sorry... Anakin, it's impossible to deny.... you've" Alai paused... looking Anakin up and down. " that you've grown up" she continued to say.

"Master Obi Wan manages not to see it...." Anakin replied.

"Mentors have a way of seeing our faults then we would like.... When Master Yoda started training me, he would often point them out and help me correct them.... and then I started learning faster." Alia stated, remembering the memories of her training... it made her smile.

"Don't get me wrong... Obi Wan is a great mentor. As wise as Master Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu.... I am truly honored to be his apprentice, although I'm a padawan learner.... in some ways... in a lot of ways... I know I'm ready for the trails! He knows it too!! But he believes I'm to unpredictable.... other Jedi my age have gone through the trials and made it... I know I started late... but he won't let me move on, I'm ready!" Anakin released.... Alia could tell he was holding that in..... holding up all those emotions.

"It must be frustrating, although Anakin the trails may take more then a few years to complete.... the trails test you in many imaginable ways, if you wish away your training... you'll regret it." Alia advised.

"It's worse! He's overly critical, he never listens! He doesn't understand... it's not fair."Anakin said seriously.

Alia couldn't help but laugh... she started feeling much better, now that he was here.

"I'm sorry.... you sounded exactly like the little boy I once knew, when he didn't get his way," Alia said with a smile.

"I'm not whining!! I'm not," Anakin insisted.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," Alia informed him....

"I know," Anakin said..

There was a moment when Alia moved closer to him, he moved closer as well.

"Anakin...." Alia said then paused while looking into his beautiful blue eyes, they exchanged glances. "Don't grow up too fast," she continued.....

"I am grown.... you said it yourself," Anakin replied.... he suddenly found himself looking into her eyes, he thought they were beautiful.... that she was beautiful.

"Please don't look at me like that," Alia said suddenly.

"Why not?" He questioned...

"Because I can see what you're thinking," she replied.

"Ah so the force is strong with you," Anakin laughed....

"It makes me uncomfortable... I don't want it too, But Anakin it's completely against the rules," Alia said... it broke her heart saying those words..... she loved him, with all her heart.

"Sorry... Alia," Anakin apologized...

Alia's heart was breaking....

She turned around and noticed Padme...

Padme walked up to Alia and gave her some clothes...

Alia couldn't believe she was giving up her Jedi robes.... for clothes that looked uncomfortable.