Chapter 35

Alia ran towards Padme... but Anakin cut her off.

"You okay?" Anakin questioned.

She smiled...

"Never better," she replied.

Alia looked over at Padme and noticed she was struggling with The Nexu.... Alia hopped on The Reek, wrapping her hands around Anakin.

"We need to help Padme," Alia informed Anakin... he nodded and charged towards the Nexu, killing it instantly.

Alia looked up towards Padme...

"Jump!" Alia yelled at her.

Padme nodded and jumped onto the Reek... holding onto both Alia and Anakin.

Suddenly the crowd groaned and yelled...

"This isn't how it's supposed to be! Jango finish her off," Nute ordered the bounty hunter... Alia turned towards their direction, hearing him yell.... she smirked... knowing Nute was angry.

Alia watched as Dooku motioned for the bounty hunter to stay put...

"Patience, Viceroy.... she will die, they all will... maybe this is the way it's supposed to end, but no one will lay a finger on Alia... I need her alive," Dooku kept his eyes on Alia and way hes her with great interest..

Alia frowned... She was confused as to why Dooku wanted her... why his Master wanted her...

Obi Wan ran and jumped onto the back Reek... struggling to stay on, there wasn't much room... but he made it work.

The crowd grew quiet... there was a loud noise, of hundreds of light sabers being turned on... Alia looked around, and saw every Jedi know to man.... standing around the arena.

Alia snapped her head towards Dooku's direction... she saw his lip curl in slight amusement.

Master Windu walked out from behind Dooku, he looked like he was ready to fight... and bring a stop to all of this.

"Brave, but stupid... my old Jedi friend... you're impossibly out numbered," Dooku chuckled.

"I don't think so... one Jedi has to be at least worth a hundred Geonosians," Master Windu replied...

Dooku looked around the huge arena and his smile grew...

" It wasn't the Geonosians I was thinking about... how well do you think one Jedi will hold up against a thousand of my battle droids?" Dooku questioned..

Suddenly thousands of battle droids poured into the arena....

Master Windu lifted his lightsaber, Jango Fett lifted up his gun.... pointing it.... and soon fired it.... Windu blocked the shot. Windu jumped into the arena, and soon Jango Fett followed behind....Alia watched as they fought.

The battle suddenly started....

Geonosians flew everywhere..... droids fired at the Jedi.. who quickly blocked the shots and cut the droids in half.... the geonosians troops fired ray guns, that were more difficult for the Jedi to block.

The Reek and the Ackly were spooked by all the loud noise.... The Reek bucked Alia and everyone off, and ran around the arena... trampling over the droids... the Jedi quickly moved out of its way.

Padme picked up a discarded gun and joined the fight.... several Jedi rushed towards the center of the arena and tossed extra lightsabers to Alia, Anakin and Obi Wan.

Alia ignited the blue saber that was handed to her, and joined the fight... she swung at the droids, cutting them in half.

Among the crowd, Jedi cut down swarms of Geonosians and droids... On the sand, Jedi fought... attacking droids. Obi Wan and Anakin swung their lightsabers, cutting droids in half... and Padme shot at droids and Geonosians.

All of a sudden... Jedi were slowly being driven back, they killed tons of Geonosians and knocked out piles of droids, but sheer numbers were showing... individual Jedis were being cut down and blasted.

The rest of the Jedi were retreating into the arena....

Alia and Anakin were back to back, fighting droids and flying Geonosians... They each didn't want to lose each other in the huge mess, droids and Jedi were slowly dwindling in numbers.

Mace Windu fought fiercely with Jango Fett... Finally, the bounty hunter fell... his helmet went flying.... bouncing, tumbling and rolling...kicked around by random feet...

Mace Windu rushed towards the center of the arena and fought back to back with Obi Wan... they swung and mangled droids.

Alia continuously mangled droids...

Alia looked over her shoulder, relieved to see that Anakin was still alive... She looked towards Padme's direction and watched as she blocked the shots from the droids blasters, before they could shoot her.

The droids stopped fighting... the remaining Jedi lowered their weapons, while Padme lowered her blaster.... after a moment of silence, they all smiled.

But suddenly, there was a loud beeping sound... all the droids in the arena started shooting again. Alia raised her lightsaber and joined the Jedi, jumping back into the fight....