Chapter 11

"Well I know I should feel a lot better about you both being here.... but I don't." Alia said looking out the window....

Obi Wan walked over towards Alia... he could sense that she was uncomfortable, she was much different from when she was younger... he was happy to see her... happy to see that she was alive and well, and even more stronger with the force then from before.

Alia turned around... she walked over to the couch and sat down.

She grabbed her lightsaber and started to flip it in the air....again...she was completely focused.

" She didn't even recognize me" Anakin mumbled under his breath....

"I thought about her everyday.... since we parted after Naboo." He continued to say.

Obi wan heard what he said...

"Anakin, you're focusing on the negative again. Be mindful of your thoughts, she was glad to see us... Now let's check the security here."

"Yes, my Master" Anakin said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Alia fell into deep thought...

Why did she completely blow him off? He was happy about seeing her again....after 10 years, and she acted like he was a complete stranger.

She shook her head... he's a Padawan... there is no way it could work, not to mention how much older she was.... it's not the Jedi way.

Alia smiled... she couldn't deny, how grown Anakin was... he had grown more cuter, but she only saw him as a little boy....Alia wanted to give him a chance... but what if the Jedi council found out? They would take her rank as Jedi knight away... she would lose everything, but she would have Anakin...

The real question was.... was he enough?

Alia quickly shook her thoughts away... she felt eyes on her, she looked up and saw Anakin... he was watching her.

"Why are you flipping your lightsaber?" He asked.

"While on Naboo.... I got homesick, and one day while sitting in a field.. I started flipping my lightsaber and thought of Coriscant" she said completely focused.

"Captain Typho has more then enough men downstairs... no assassin will try that way, any activity here?" Obi wan said entering the room.

"Quiet as a tomb... I don't like just waiting here for something to happen to Padme" Anakin expressed.

Obi Wan quickly checked the palm size scanner attached to his utility belt... it showed a shot of R2 by the door... but no sign of Padme on the bed.

"what's going on?" Obi Wan questioned.

Alia shrugged... "she probably covered the camera because she didn't want us to watch her sleep" Alia answered.

"What is she thinking?" Obi Wan muttered...

"She programmed R2 to warn us if there is an intruder," Anakin informed his master.

"It's not the intruder I'm worried about... there are many other ways to kill a Senator," Obi Wan added.... staring at a very uneasy Alia.

Alia was pacing back and forth... she had sensed something, someone or something was gonna try and kill Padme.

I know, but we also want to catch the assassin... Don't we, Master? Anakin asked as he too was staring at Alia.

"You're using her as bait?" Obi wan asked his apprentice, bewildered that he would do such a thing.

"It was my idea... No harm will come to her, I can sense everything coming from that room, trust me." Alia said still pacing.

"It's too risky... Alia" Obi Wan replied.

"Do you have another plan?" She questioned him.

"Possibly" Obi wan shrugged....