Chapter 15

"It was stupid!" Obi Wan said.... Alia could tell he was getting angrier by the second.

"I could have made it..." Anakin said.

"But you didn't!! And now we've lost him," Alia replied.... she was clearly furious and getting inpatient.

Suddenly there was an ambush... laser bolts fired everywhere.... explosions surrounded them, Alia stood up and turned her lightsaber on.... she sprung into action, quickly trying to block the shots.... She sat down quickly, and pointed...

They all three watched as the Bounty hunter took off.

"No we didn't...." Anakin said with determination in his voice.... and he continued to race after the speeder.

They were smoking...

Alia and Obi Wan slapped out the small fire on the dashboard... there was a near miss as the speeder almost hit them... soon the Bounty hunter turned down and then disappeared between two buildings.

Anakin jerked to the right....then flew up.

"Where are we going? He went down there, the other way" Obi Wan pointed out.

"This is a shortcut.... I think," Anakin mumbled.

"You think?" Alia replied... clearly hearing what he said.

"What do you mean... you think? What kind of shortcut? He went the other way!! You've lost him" Obi Wan pointed out.

"Master, if we keep this chase going... that creep is gonna end up deep fried, personally I'd very much like to find out who the hell that person is working for." Anakin pointed out.

"Oh so that's why we are going in the wrong direction," Obi Wan sarcastically.

"Well, you've lost him," continued Obi Wan.

Alia stood up... she sensed what Anakin was thinking.... and feeling, she clipped her saber to her belt... and climbed to the edge of the speeder.

"Excuse me a moment... gentleman" Alia said while jumping out of the speeder. Obi Wan looked down and saw the Bounty hunter's speeder... it was about five stories below them, cruising past. Alia had miraculously landed on top of the speeder, the speeder wobbled under the impact.

The Bounty hunter looked up and realized what had happened.... Alia slid to the back, and almost slipped off... but managed to hang on..

Alia worked her way back to the speeder's cockpit... just as the Bounty hunter suddenly stopped, and Alia flew forward to the left front fork.

The Bounty hunter shot at Alia... with a laser pistol, there was a blast near her hand.. which broke a piece of the speeder off, Alia slid to the right fork of the speeder.... where the bounty hunter couldn't reach her. She scrambled to the top, holding onto the scoop....

She looked behind her... she saw Anakin smiling, but Obi Wan looked mad.

Alia tried grabbing her lightsaber, but with the speeder moving all over the place... she found it kind hard.

Finally, Alia was able to grab her lightsaber and started to cut her way through the roof of the speeder.... the Bounty hunter grabbed their last laser pistol and started firing at the helpless Jedi..and knocked the sword right out of her hand, she turned around and put her hand into the air.... hoping the sword would fly back into her hand.

She closed her eyes... took a deep breathe and suddenly felt the sword in her hand... she smiled.

Alia stuck her hand into the cockpit... she used the force to grab the laser pistol out of the bounty hunter's hand.... the bounty hunter grabbed Alia hand, they both fought over the weapon.

Suddenly it goes off.. blowing a hole into the floor of the speeder, the speeder soon started spinning out of control... Alia watched as the Bounty hunter struggled to pull the speeder out of a nose dive.

"Shit" Alia mumbled.

Just as the speeder was about to hit the ground, the bounty hunter pulled up... it slid across the pavement, sending a shower of sparks.... Alia went flying into the street.

"Ouch" Alia groaned.

Alia looked up... looking for the bounty hunter.

The Bounty hunter hoped out of the wreaked speeder and turned to look at Alia... the hunter the took off... Alia picked herself off the pavement and noticed the hunter was a woman.... but that didn't matter, Alia started to chase her.

Alia ran down the crowded street... trying not to run into anyone, but she barged into several creatures.

Alia looked around... but she had lost sight of Bounty hunter.

She closed her eyes... and looked for the bounty hunter... with the force..

She opened her eyes... she looked ahead and saw the Bounty hunter running towards a night club... Alia took off running.

"Alia!!!" She turned around and saw Obi Wan running towards her with Anakin on his tail..

"Did you find them?" Obi wan asked..

"She went into the night club!" Alia pointed to the club with flashing lights.

"She?" Obi wan questioned..

"Oh yes!! She's a changeling" Alia said.

"Well let's go after her!!" Anakin said while walking forward...

"Patience," Obi wan said placing a hand on his young padawan.

"Sorry, Master" Anakin sighed....

They all three walked towards the night club.