Chapter 13

Anakin and Alia stared at the sight of Obi Wan being carried off by the droid.....

"Stay here!" Anakin instructed them both...

Captain Typho, with two guards entered the room as Anakin dashed out....

Alia suddenly found herself following the Young Padawan....

"He said wait here," Padme yelled.

"That is true... but I'm not gonna let him have all the fun." Alia yelled back.

While running after Anakin, she used the force to locate him....

"Wait!" Alia called as Anakin jumped into the cockpit of the speeder...

"I thought I said for you to wait?" Anakin reminded her...

"Yeah well... I didn't want you to have all the fun" she replied back with a smile.

Anakin quickly started the speeder... and they both flew through the air, looking for Obi Wan.

Alia closed her eyes.... trying to locate Obi Wan..

"I have a bad feeling about this," Obi Wan spoke to no one is particular as the droid suffered a direct hit... and blew up.

Alia saw what happened through the force... she shot open her eyes and pointed in front of her... Anakin nodded and rushed towards his now falling Master.

Obi Wan fell 50 stories... until Anakin was able to reach him, he managed to grab onto the back of the speeder and pull himself towards to cocktail. Alia noticed Obi wan struggled to climb into the passenger seat, Alia decided to help him out a little.... by scooting over towards Anakin.

"That was wacky! I almost lost you in traffic, but luckily Alia was able to spot you," Anakin said while maneuvering around other speeders.

"What took you so long?" Obi Wan gasped

"Oh, you know Master... I couldn't find a speeder I really liked, with an open cockpit... and with the right speed capability.. and Alia decided to join me." Anakin joked.

Alia rolled his eyes...

"And if I weren't with you, then you probably would have never found Obi Wan" she said.

They zoomed upward in hot pursuit trying to catch the assassin...

Alia froze and whispered....

"She's a bounty hunter....."

But no one listened... they were to busy having their own conversation.

"If you'd spend as much time working on your saber skills... you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman," Obi Wan taunted, with a tight grip on the side of the speeder.

"Master Yoda trained me... perhaps I could help you." Alia said.... looking ahead and watching the bounty hunter.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Alia" Obi Wan added to her comment......

" I thought I already did?" Anakin replied with a frown.....

"Only in your mind, my very young apprentice..." Obi Wan paused.

"Oh do be careful!!! Hey watch out".... he continued his sentence.

Alia laughed... Obi Wan looked like he was about to get sick, with Anakin's flying skills.

" Sorry, I forgot you don't like flying... Master" Anakin apologized....

" I don't mind flying... but what you're doing is suicide!!" Obi Wan yelled.

They barely missed a commuter train....

"Master, you know I've been flying since before I could walk? I'm very good at this." Anakin insisted...

"Slow down!!" Obi Wan yelled.