Chapter 12

"You look tired" Alia heard Obi wan say to Anakin... she stopped and looked at them.

"I don't sleep well.... anymore," Anakin confessed, pushing himself away from the balcony and back into the living room.

"Because of your mother?" Alia questioned him.

Obi Wan and Anakin looked at Alia... how could she know that? they thought.

" I don't know why I keep dreaming about her now... I haven't seen her since I was little," Anakin sighed.

"Dreams pass in time," advised Obi wan.

"I'd rather dream of Alia, just being around her again is.... intoxicating," Anakin's mind was forced on Alia...

Alia heard what Anakin said... but she pretended not to hear it.

"Mind your thoughts, Anakin.... they betray you.... you've made a commitment to the Jedi order... a commitment not easily broken, and don't forget she too has made a commitment to the Jedi order.... she has sworn to the Jedi code," Obi Wan reminded his young apprentice.

"Not another lecture, Master" Anakin groaned.

Alia froze into place.... Anakin and Obi Wan stopped moving, they both watched her.

Suddenly she ran towards Padme's room..Obi-Wan and Anakin followed behind.

When Alia reached the room... The Kouhuns were inches from Padme's face... their mouth were open, they were getting ready to attack.

Before Alia could charge... Anakin had already beat her to it.... He jumped onto the bed and whacked the deadly creatures with his lightsaber....cutting them in half.

Alia rushes up to Padme...

"Are you okay?" She asked.. making sure that she was okay.

Padme nodded... still half asleep.

Alia pointed at the window... she saw a droid.

Obi Wan flew through the window and flung himself at the droid... Alia watched as he grabbed onto the deadly machine before it could flee... the droid sunk under the weight of Obi Wan but managed to stay floating... and suddenly it flew away, with Obi Wan.