Chapter 34

"You have been charged and found guilty of espionage," Padme and Anakin were informed of their charges... Alia looked at Dooku.

"What about me? Why haven't I been charged?" She asked....

"My Master doesn't want you dead... he needs you alive," Dooku smiled.

"Do you have anything to say before your sentence is carried out?" Nute gunray questioned Anakin and Padme.

"You are committing an act of war.... Gunray, I hope you've prepared for the consequences," Padme added.

Dooku simply smiled... He walked over to Alia and forcefully grabbed her arm.... she turned towards Anakin, fear filled her eyes.

"I'll do whatever you want... just don't hurt them," Alia pleaded...

Dooku stopped for a moment, as if he thought about it... then he continued to drag her away.

She turned towards Anakin... And mouthed *i love you*.... and in that moment, Alia thought this was the last time she'd see both the love of her life and her best friend... but she had to be strong... she couldn't be sad or angry.. she had to remain strong.

Dooku dragged Alia down a long hall, she noticed a bright light at the end.... they walked closer, she blinked a couple of times...

Alia noticed it was a huge Arena... she looked at Dooku, who just smiled.... his smile scared her....

"W-why won't you just kill me? Alia questioned him...

"Because you are strong with the force... I sense a lot of anger in you, which is why my Master wants you..." he spoke.

She looked out into the arena... and saw a man, standing against a pillar... with his hands above him, she looked closer..

"Obi Wan," she whispered.

Suddenly she saw Anakin and Padme being carried out.... she tried breaking free from Dooku's grip, but his grip got tighter.

"The felons before you have been convicted of espionage.. against the Sovereign System of Geonosis, their sentence of death is to be carried out in this public arena..." Dooku announced...

The crowd roared and cheered... Alia looked beside her and noticed a Geonosians rising out of his chair, the crowd went silent...

"Let the execution begin!!" The geonosian yelled.

The crowd went wild.... Alia tried to get a better look, wanting to see how her friends were gonna be killed.

From different gates around the arena, three creatures were driven out.... one Reek, one Nexus and one Ackly.... they were driven in by Picadors that carried long spears.... riding on Orrays. The Picadors poked the creatures towards the center, then retired to the perimeter.....

The creatures tossed their heads, looking around.... roaring, screeching... they were on the hunt.. once they caught sight of Anakin, Padme and Obi Wan... they started moving towards them.

Alia caught Padme climbing the pillar... Alia turned towards Dooku and smirked.

Alia turned her head back... her heart started to race when the Reek charged at Anakin, but luckily Anakin jumped up.... And the reek slammed hard against the pillar, Anakin landed on its back... and wrapped his chain around it's horn. The Reek backed off, shaking its head.... angrily... which tore the chain from the pillar.

Alia then turned to watch Obi Wan... she watched as he ducked around, as the Ackly charged... The pillar knocked over, sending Obi Wan sprawling.... The Ackly crunched the pillar between its claws... freeing the chain. Obi Wan jumped up and ran towards one of the Picadors.... The Ackly charged after him.

Alia turned to watch Padme...The Nexus reared on it's hind legs, Padme struggled to break the chain free...The Nexus roared, displaying wicked, dripping fangs.

Alia looked in the corner of her eye and saw Nute Gunray rubbing his hands together...

Alia snapped her head in his direction...

"You will pay for this!" She snarled... she attempted to rush up to him, but Dooku held her back... she completely forgot he had a tight grip on her.

Alia rolled her eyes in frustration... she turned back and looked down into the arena.

She watched as Obi Wan ran up towards the picador... The Orray reared up, Obi Wan grabbed The Picador's long spear and jumped over the spooked Orray...

The chasing Ackly smashed into the Orray, it fell over... The Picador tumbled onto the sand, it was grabbed by the Ackly and then a sudden crunch.

The Reek that Anakin was on started to buck, it charged around the arena... with Anakin hanging on for his dear life. He whirled the free length chain around his head... and threw it into the Reek's mouth, it's jaw clenched down on the chain... Anakin yanked hard on the chain, turning the Reek and began to ride on it steadily....Alia smiled... knowing that he was okay.

Suddenly Alia snapped her head towards Padme... she watched as the Nexu's dug it's claws into Padme's back.... Padme let out a painful scream....

"Padme!!!" Alia screamed....

Alia closed her eyes and felt something.... power... she felt powerful, she opened her eyes and turned towards Dooku.... she lifted up her hand and sent him flying...

She hopped onto the ledge and jumped....