☆||Chapter 03||☆

Han Jisung was next, this little squirrel is so cute. I walked closer to him across the table, and gave him a wave.

"Hi! I like your rapping skills by the way. It's giving of the SWAG vibes, you know what I'm saying?" Oh god, now I'm kind of being cringy, gross.

He laughed, "I know what you're saying, SWAG!

"Your English isn't that bad, I'm impressed." I switched to Korean.

He laughed, "Yeah. I kinda knew English when I was in Malaysia, I think I was 12 years old when I stayed there."

I gave him the album, for him to sign. He asked me my name, and I answered as usual. "How's it like being a k-pop idol?" I asked him a sudden question.

"Hmm, It's tiring. But it's definitely fun! You get to be on stage, meet fans, meet some sunbaes or hoobaes. But yeah, mostly fun things." He said as he finished signing.

"Sounds great! Anyways, here." I gave him my fanart.

He accepted it with a slight bow for respect, "A gift for me?" He asks as I just nodded. "Awww, thanks! This is such a cute drawing." He smiles as he looks at the fanart. "Oh! There's even a cute squirrel on top of my head! That's so cute! Thank you for this lovely gift (Y/N), highly appreciate it." He looked like an excited child receiving his first-ever Christmas present.

"No problem Hannie-ya~! I can make more for you guys, I like to draw. So it won't be a big deal" I said and nodded happily.

I left and said goodbye to him, I moved on to the next member. Which was Yang Jeongin, a year younger than me. He's a real cutie, like all of the members are even whipped for him, like ain't gonna lie. I'm also whipped for Jeongin too!

"Ah! Hello, I'm Yang Jeongin." He said, bowing to me. I also bowed back to show respect.

"I already know who you guys are, so no need to do introductions. I should be the one to do the introductions actually." I said, "I'm Kang (y/n) and I'm 19 years old." 

He nodded, "Hmmm... You're a year older than me, so you're basically my noona, I should respect you." He saluted while smiling cutely, what am I? A captain? ( A/N: CALL ME CAPTAIN I DO IT FOR MY CREW NOW-- sorry. )

I laughed at his cuteness, "Gosh! You're so cute, stop it." I got embarrassed and put his hands down to the table.

He nodded, "(Y/n) noona!

(A/N: Noona is an honorific for boys to call older girls as 'Big Sister')

"What is it?" I said and tilted my head.

He pointed at my album, "Would you like me to sign it?" he asks innocently.

"Obviously! That's why I'm here. To get to see you guys, to give you gifts, to let you guys sign your album. But mostly, I just like to be close to you!" I truthfully said and fangirled.

I made him laugh, "I also like to get close with Stays! I think all of you are different and that's what's good about you guys. You take care of us, so we take care of you too!" Jeongin said excitedly and showed me his braced teeth.

But what caught my attention was his dimple, sure Chris has them, but like Jeongin is just too cute. So out of realization, I poked his dimple. Then immediately got my hand far from his face, "I'm so sorry! I wasn't going to do it!" I bowed as I said sorry.