☆||Chapter 41||☆

(A/N: Today's theme is the photoshoot in IVY CLUB!!)

|| Changbin's POV ||

We were gathered in the living room early in the morning by Channie hyung, we all sat on the couch and some of the boys on the floor. "What's the matter, hyung?" Our youngest ask him, looking worried about his hyung.

"I just want to discuss something... Something about (Y/n)." Bangchan sighs deeply, his hands fidgeting from nervousness.

Hyunjin stands up, "Did-- Did something happen to (y/n) again?!" He screams, his sweat dripping down his forehead.

I grabbed his wrist, forcing him to sit back down. "That's not it," I told him.

"Then, what is it?" Hyunjin asks.

"It's about--" Bangchan was gonna explain it, but I wanted to do it. So, I cut him off.

"It's about our 'interest' in (Y/n)," I said, doing the air quotation marks sign.

Minho hyung clicked his tongue, "What's wrong with liking (Y/n)?" He asks, leaning forward. He was interested in this discussion now.

I groaned, "Just raise your hands to those who confessed to her." I said, everyone raised their hands. Except for one person... And that was Jisung.

"Wha--" Jisung was shocked to see us raising our hands.

Minho snickered, "Looks like you don't have the guts to confess to her, huh?" Smirking at Jisung, making him feel irritated.

"I'm-- I'm going to confess to her today, when I meet her! I'll show it to all of you that I can do it!" Jisung screams, standing up.

"I'd like to see you, squirrel." Hyunjin grins, pressing his forehead against Jisung's.

Jisung doesn't really like to mess with Minho, so he left and prepared to go to the company. I sighed, "God, is he really gonna do it?" I asked.

"Judging by how pumped he is, I'm guessing he would do it... And I have a feeling that he would confess in front of us," Seungmin says, I was also thinking of that too.

Felix cleared his throat, turning our attention to him. "I-- I know something about her." He says.

"What is it, Lixie?" Hyunjin asks him softly.

"She confessed to me that she likes us all, like... Romantically." Felix speaks up a little bit louder.

Minho sighs in disappointment, "I knew this would happen..." He says, sulking down on his couch.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

Seungmin decided to speak up instead of Minho hyung, "I mean, haven't you seen how she looks at us? She looks at us the same way, It's already clear that she likes all of us." He speaks like a smartass, I hate it.

"I'm just curious..." Minho speaks up... Again. When will this arrogant bastard shut up? "How many of us have already kissed her, on the lips of course." He asks the dumbest question ever.

"Dude, how dumb is that--" I mocked him but he cuts me off.

"Raise your hand if you have!" He shouts, raising his hand swiftly.

Bangchan, Hyunjin, and Jeongin raised their hands too. "Ma-- Maknae?!" I screamed in shock.

Jeongin flinched, "It-- It just happened!" He says, panicking.