☆||Chapter 25||☆

After coming back to Korea, I promised the boys that I would visit their dorm. So, I went to my dorm first, with the girls of course, and decided to put my stuff back in. I changed into a comfortable outfit, grabbed my bag, and got ready to get out. I called Hyerim unnie, "Unnie! I'm going out for a bit." I told her.

"Won't you rest? We just arrived you know..." She said.

I shook my head and smiled at her, "It's fine, I'm not tired. I had a good sleep on the plane, so don't worry about me.

She nodded and told me to go, I finally left the dorm and went straight to the boys' dorm. I rang the bell to their dorm, "Coming! Hold on!" I heard a voice inside.

They finally opened the door, "Oh, hey (y/n)." It was Woojin.

"Ah, oppa! Hey!" I immediately hugged him.

He hugged me back, "Wow, are you really that happy to see me?" He laughs and breaks the hug, "By the way, the others aren't here yet, so just wait for them."

I nodded and went into their dorm. "Hey!" I greeted the boys, they were playing PS4 as usual.

"Hey, (y/n)!" They said in unison as their faces were focused on their game. 

The boys who are here right now is; Woojin, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin. Woojin must be tired taking care of these kids without the other, I laughed at the thought. 

I pat Woojin's back, "Must be tough." I told him.

He chuckles, "What do you mean?"

"Taking care of these children," I whispered to him.

He nodded and smiles looking at the boys playing, "Yeah, it's really tough without a wife..." He sighs in disappointment. 

I laugh at him, "I could be your wife." I said it without even thinking of it.

Woojin was surprised and the boys stopped playing and were focused on me, "Noo-- Noona... What was that?" He asks.

I blushed and hid my face, "Nothing! I wasn't really thinking of what to say, that just slipped...

Woojin laughed at me and embraced me, "God, no need to get shy." He pats my back softly, "But, I would totally love it if you were my wife."

When he said that, it made me even blush more. I decided to hide my face on his chest, so no one would see me. "Ya! Hyung, how could you say that so casually!" I heard Felix scream.

Woojin lets go of me and pats my head, "Pfft, I'm just kidding!" He laughs out loud.

I clear my throat, "Any-- Anyways... I'm just gonna rest and wait for the other boys."

The boys nodded, "Ah, (y/n)... You can sleep in my room. We'll wake you up when the others arrive." Seungmin suggested. 

I agreed and he gave the controller to Jeongin, Seungmin then leads me to his room. "Oh, isn't this Jeongin's old room?" I asked.

He smiled, "Yep. We switched rooms already, but like... You can have my bed." He says, switching from English to Korean, then English again.

"Thanks, Seungmin." I simply thanked him and put my bag aside.

He nodded and was about to leave the room, but he stopped. "Uhmm... (Y/N), remember what I told you when I was at your fanmeet?"

Why is he bringing that again? "Why?" I asked him.

He looked at me, "Well, you can just forget about that..." He smiles weakly and was bout to leave the room.