☆||Chapter 40||☆

The girls and I are preparing for our next comeback, we're really busy today and I don't really get to see the boys that much. "(Y/n), are you working overnight again?" Hyerim unnie asks.

I nodded, "Yeah, don't worry. I'll get home as soon as possible." I smiled at them and left me alone in the practice room. To be honest, my leg is still strained and I can't move properly. I limped myself to the corner of the room and sat down.

"It hurts so much..." I whined, massaging my leg carefully.

Someone knocked on the door, "(Y/n)?" They called for my name.

I stood up slowly and opened the door, "Oh, Haemin! Hi!" I smiled at her.

"What are you still here?" She asks, looking at me from my head down to my toes.

I crossed my arms, "I was about to ask you the same question." I smirked and we both laughed.

"I'm just working hard, how about you?" She says.

I giggled at her and whispered in her ear, "I'm not supposed to say this... But, I'm practicing for our next comeback."

She gasped and gave me a wide smile, "Really?! Oh my gosh, I can't wait!" She whisper-yelled.

We heard footsteps from afar and we saw 3Racha, we both greeted them. "Hello, sunbaenim."

They greeted back, "Hey, (Y/n). Hey, Uhhh... Haemin, was it?" Chan asked, making sure that he got the right name.

Haemin smiled and nodded, "That's right." She says as she extends her arm to Chan, "We meet again, Channie oppa~" She shoots her a wink.

Bangchan got all red and embarrassed, "Oh my gosh, I still remember you doing that to me last year..." He laughs awkwardly.

"Wait, you've met (Y/n)'s best friend a year ago?!" Jisung exclaims.

Changbin gave him a blank look, "Dude, this girl came to our fanmeet last year with (Y/n).

She actually didn't do that in the fanmeet, she did it when she found out it was Bangchan who came with me to my old house. God, how I still remember it clearly. "Ahh, I see..." Jisung says.

"Anyways, I'm gonna continue on my practice," I told them.

"Wait... You're still gonna practice at this hour?" Chan asks, looking at his phone. "It's almost 1 AM, are you crazy?" He asks, slightly shaking my shoulders.

I pushed him softly, "Dude, stop it." I glared at him. "And yes, I am crazy. Now, goodbye." I said and went back in the room to close the door, but Chan slipped his hand in.

"You ain't closing that door, young lady. You need some rest right now, let's go." Chan says and drags me back outside.

"What am I, your daughter?" I asked, raising my eyebrow slightly.

Changbin sighs, "If you ain't going home, we'll just stay inside with you until you're done with your practice." He looks at me dead in the eye.

"You know what... That ain't too bad--" Haemin smiles but I cut her off.

"You go home," I told her and she frowns.

She nods, "Okay, I'll go. I'm gonna come here early though, good luck taking care of her." She says and swiftly left.

"Don't mind us coming in!" Jisung smiles and went into the practice room.