🎃||HALLOWEEN SPECIAL||👻

Sorry for the wait, please enjoy it!!

/////

   So, the boys and I decided to have a small party in their dorm. I thought it was stupid, but their fun to hang-out with, so I don't really mind. I dressed up as Harley Quinn for today's event, I'm also excited to see the boys' costume.

   I did my make-up crazily, even put fake tattoos on my legs, had props, teared a bit of my shirt, and put my hair into two pigtails and colored the ends with red and blue

   I did my make-up crazily, even put fake tattoos on my legs, had props, teared a bit of my shirt, and put my hair into two pigtails and colored the ends with red and blue. It was a costume with effort put on it, I'm tired, but it was worth it.

   The other girls reunited with their old friends, Haemin was with her parents, while I go with the boys. I mean, I've been to their dorm a lot, and they invited me, might as well just join with the too. Since our dorm is kinda near, I only had to walk without getting noticed by other people. I looked at the mirror while walking and saw that I looked so different, I also noticed that other people were walking around in different Halloween costumes.

   I finally arrived to their dorm for about 30 minutes or so, I forgot to bring the extra key, so I had to ring the doorbell. It rang pretty loudly, I could hear it from outside. It finally opened, showing a cute Felix in a black-like latex suit, black boots, black gloves, with a black belt that represents like a cat tail, with black leather-like cat ears on his head, and a black eye mask on, leaving his eyes exposed, it looked like he was wearing some green contact lense, he even had a bell on attached to the neck of his suit.

   "Woah, hey there. Who're you supposed to be?" I ask him as entered the dorm.

   He laughs shyly, "I-I'm supposed to be Chat Noir."

(A/N: If ya'll don't know who Chat Noir is, this is him

(A/N: If ya'll don't know who Chat Noir is, this is him.)

   "You look cute." I pinched his cheek and saw that all of them were in the living room. "Hey guys!" I greeted them and saw that everyone was in their costumes.

   "Noona!!" A certain maknae came running towards me and gave me a big hug, his hair was kind of slicked back in a messy way, he even spray painted his hair green, and his iconic clown make-up. "I didn't know you were gonna be Harley Quinn, now we're matching!" Says Jeongin.