☆||Chapter 44||☆

The girls and I performed first for our newest comeback, JYP looks so proud and the audience was cheering. I couldn't see the boys since they're at the backstage, but I know they are watching us from the back. After the performance, we were given microphones from the staff.

"Did everyone enjoy the performance?" Hyerim unnie asked, making the audience feel even more excited.

"It's really nice to see these girls perform, ain't I right?" The MC asks. "Now, that they are done with the performance... We'll let them rest for a while in the backstage and let the boys perform!" He says and motioning us to go backstage.

We thanked the audience and left. The boys passed and I gave them high five, "Fighting!" I cheered for them quietly and they thanked me.

"I-- I think I just made a mistake with the choreography..." Taeyun panicked a little, we went towards her to give her comfort.

"Hey, that doesn't matter. What matters is that we had fun and you did your best, just don't think about that. Okay?" I gave her a reassuring pat on her back.

She smiled at me and gave me a hug, "Thank you so much, (Y/n) unnie! You're the best!

I pinched her cheeks, "There she is! The Taeyun I know."

Yoomi kept on poking me, "Unnie, look! look! Stray Kids sunbaenim are starting their performance!" She screamed excitedly.

"I can see that..." I rolled my eyes playfully. I went close, looking at them from the back. No matter how much I look at them, they always amaze me with their performance. 

"(Y/n), you're staring at them too much..." Hyerim unnie says.

I giggled, still not taking my eyes off of them. "I just admire them so much.

After their performance, they returned to the backstage. "We'll go and sit, you can have a talk with the boys or something," Hyerim says, waving bye at me and went to sit with the girls.

I grabbed their towel and their own personal fans, they were all sweaty and they all looked so hot-- SNAP OUT OF IT! I mentally slap myself. "H-Hey, guys! The performance was so cool!" I smiled at them.

The boys laughed while Chan was ruffling my hair, "Thanks, you guys did well too." He compliments my team and grabbed a towel and his personal fan. 

"Noona! Noona! Wasn't I cool?" Jeongin held my hands. His eyes were glimmering, as he waited for me to compliment him.

I nodded, "Of course you were!" I pet his chin like a cat.

Minho pushed the poor maknae away, "Me too, I want you to pet me too." He begs.

I hit his chest lightly, "Ya! Why would you push Jeongin away?" I glared at him, "You're a bad boy, I won't give you pets today."

Minho pouted, his eyes watering a bit. "You-- You're so mean!" He whines.

I shut him up, "Okay, okay! I'll give you a pet, just-- just calm down!

His mood immediately changed, "Really?! Thanks, (Y/n)! You're the best." He bends down a little so I that I could reach him. I forgot this boy is drunk...

I gave him a neck scratch, "Although, I gotta admit... You-- You were pretty good on stage." I decided to compliment him since I don't really do it to him. 

"I know." He smirks, lifting my chin as he inches closer. I waited for our lips to touch, but I opened my eyes to see Hyunjin in front of me.