☆||Chapter 16||☆

Three months have passed, me and my brother still keep in contact. I already told my mother, so they also contact each other. I was pretty happy, but I haven't been communicating with Haemin and my dad though, we're still awkward. Me and the girls are doing great without upcoming songs and choreography, we're helping each other out. Although, 3RACHA has been very busy with their upcoming comeback with Stray Kids, me and the girls are doing fine without them.

Oh, what happened with SOPA? Well, here's a little backstory to it.

|| FLASHBACK ||

"I'm so excited to go to SOPA!" I said, twirling around while looking at my SOPA uniform.

Hyunjin and Jeongin both laughed, the three of us are coming together. We finally arrived at the train station to wait for the train, Hyunjin says it'll arrive in about ten minutes now. We were just there talking, we also saw some SOPA students.

A random boy in a SOPA uniform approached, while his friends were teasing him. The boy was blushing, looking at me, then to Hyunjin and Jeongin. He looked back at me, "Ex-- Excuse me... Are you (S/N)? From-- From the JYP Entertainment?"

(A/N: If you don't remember what [S/N] is, it just means; Stage Name) 

I smiled, "Yes, that's me." I didn't want to be rude, so I had to go with the flow.

He smiled back, "I-- I saw the video! And-- and-- and I'm really a big fan of you!" He bowed, extending his hand.

I look at his I.D, he's a freshman. So, he's younger than me. 

I giggled and gladly took his hand, I shook it. "Thank you."

He giggled quietly, "I'm-- I'm Song Minjun--"

Hyunjin scoffed and gave him a glare. His friends noticed him and dragged the boy back to them, "Ya! That's Hwang Hyunjin, I think you need to stop talking to her." His friend whispered, but I could still hear them. They look scared, why? Because of Hyunjin?

I snorted, "God, Hyunjin... You scared them." I playfully hit Hyunjin.

He shrugged, "What? I wasn't even saying anything to them, or even do something." He playfully smirked.

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes. Now, my attention is all on Jeongin. "What are you doing on your phone, little fox?" I asked him and put my arm around him.

"Gah! Your arm is heavy, noona." He huffed and was scrolling through Instagram.

I ruffled his hair, "Stop being a baby, will ya'?" I laughed.

He clicked his tongue and huffed like a little child, "Ugh." He let out a frustrated noise. God, what's wrong with this child? I shake my head and massage my temples.

The train finally arrived, and luckily, the train wasn't that full. So the three of us took advantage to sit on the train, I was in the middle, while the other two boys were sitting beside me. Basically, I'm centered.

I saw the boy from before, he was sitting across me with his friends. I would see him looking at me from time to time, is there something on my face? I scoffed uncomfortably, I lightly tapped Jeongin's shoulder, since Hyunjin was currently trying to take a short rest.

"What is it, noona?" Jeongin asked.

"Is-- Is there something on my face?" I pointed on my face.