☆||Chapter 10||☆

||April 19, 2018 - Thursday||

I woke up to only see that my dad wasn't home, he was working... As I said, he's a busy man. But he's clearly hiding something, guess he's really working in whatever that company is. 

I ate breakfast and dressed for school. The battle between 'JYP and YG' is in the afternoon, at four o'clock. I still have time to go to school and focus on my studies for now.

I went to school and did as I always do, Haemin is still avoiding me. I didn't have time to care about it, I need to focus on my studies and debuting. I sound like a bad friend, but for real though... She started avoiding it, not me. I didn't do anything to her, she hurt me by avoiding me. I hated that.

I arrived in school, finally. But, look who we have here... Bae Haemin, looking at me with a malicious glare. What the hell is wrong with her? I muttered by myself and just went inside the classroom. I already talked to the teacher that I was gonna take a leave this afternoon to have a practice with the girls, luckily the teacher agreed. I thanked her after that.

After school, I immediately went home to get changed into my practice outfit and brought some extra shirts and towels, oh... Also water to get me hydrated. 

I arrive in the practice room just in time, as always, I was the first one to arrive. I decided to practice the choreography on my own while waiting, and probably some singing too.

After a few minutes, the girls finally arrived one by one. We practiced until our last breath, we were all tired. The YG Trainees, including YG himself, will arrive for a couple of hours. So we had to practice really hard, we need to work hard.

Suddenly, the Stray Kids members barged in to check on us. It made me think they were actually checking on me, I probably made them worry. 

We greeted them and they did the same. Bangchan, as the leader himself, he spoke up. "Working hard? That's good, girls! Keep it up!" He smiled at us, especially at me.

I smiled back and we thanked them for checking up on us. "How--- How have you been handling (Y/n)?" Bangchan stuttered, but he covered it up pretty good.

I giggled a little, all the girls' attention were on me, and that made me nervous. I gulped, "I'm doing pretty great, Chri--- Bangchan sunbaenim.

"Really? That's great." Was all he said. 

I nodded, and just averted his gaze. I felt like suffocating right now... Why is the air so awkward? 

Hyerim unnie noticed me and put her hands on my back, just patting me. "Uhmm... Sunbaenim." She called out for Bangchan.

"Yes? What is it?" Bangchan asked.

"We'll be continuing or practice now, I know it would sound disrespectful... But we will start now, would you mind... Uhmmm, would you mind leaving?" Hyerim unnie said in the most respectful way that she could.

Bangchan also noticed me, "Oh! Yeah, for sure. We were just checking out on you guys, I'm really glad that all of you are working hard." He smiled and told his members to leave.

The boys were cheering for us, and that made us happy. They finally left, which made me feel even better.

Mae unnie approached me, "You said you were a big fan of Stray Kids, right?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yeah... Since their first album came out. Basically, last month actually.

Hyerim unnie patted my shoulders, "Explains why you were really shy and awkward." She laughed. "But they were too casual with you though.