☆||Chapter 30||☆

JYP's eyes widened when I said that, "Bu-- But, if you couldn't have met them... You wouldn't be here by now. Do you even know how lucky I was when you joined? From the first glance that I saw you, I knew you were the missing piece to these girls.

I tried to smile at him, "I'm truly thankful for everything, Park-nim. But, can I take a break for now?"

He sits down on my hospital bed and grabs both of my hands, "Yes, of course, you can... Take your time, please take everything slowly. We don't want you ending up getting hurt..." He smiles, "I'll leave with Minho, for now, you can talk with the girls." He says and leaves me with the girls. 

The girls immediately came running at my bed, "So, how'd you make Minho sunbaenim cry?" Yoomi asked a question.

"I want to ask something too! Why does it feel like you're JYP PD-nim's daughter?" Mae unnie asked even a weirder question. 

"Fir-- First of all, I don't know how I made Minho cry and second of all... Why would you even think that I'm JYP PD-nim's daughter? That's just weird..." I scoffed.

Hyerim unnie backed everyone off from me, "Okay, she just got recovered... At least let her breathe." Such, a great leader.

"Thanks, unnie." I smiled at her, she smiled back.

It was suddenly loud outside, we could hear screaming. "What is going on?" Taeyun asks, looking scared. 

Then the door barged in, it was the boys, all of them were there. They went in, Changbin holding my bag that I left at the cafeteria. Minho grabbed Changbin from behind, "Ya! I told you not to go in yet!" He pushed Changbin onto the floor and punched him on his face. 

I immediately got up from my bed and pushed Minho away from Changbin, "STOP IT! PLEASE!" I screamed at them. 

Everyone in the room went quiet, "Noona!" Jeongin ran towards me, he held me in his arms. 

I could feel my headache start again, I screamed in pain, I couldn't take it anymore. I fell on the floor, but Jeongin was there, still holding me tightly. My members and the boys rushed towards me.

|| Changbin's POV ||

I could feel the pain on my face, Woojin helped me get up and glared at Minho. "This is why you shouldn't cause any trouble. Now (y/n)'s headache is starting again, you're such a moron." He pushed him slightly. 

"But, hyung--" Minho spoke up.

"Shut it! I don't want to hear you speak. I'm gonna go look for a nurse, don't start a fight." Woojin says and left the room, looking for a nurse. 

I just glared at Minho, he looked stunned. He just immediately sat at one of the chairs, while I went to (y/n). Jeongin carried her and place her softly onto her bed, "Everything's gonna be fine, just calm down." Hyerim says, stroking her hair softly. 

"Unnie..." Their youngest member was really worried, which includes the rest of the girls and us. 

I went towards her and felt her forehead, "Her temperature... She's burning up." I told them. "Just lay down for a while," I told (y/n).

She nodded and rested her head properly, looking for a comfortable position. A nurse and a doctor arrived in time, they checked her temperature and everything. 

The doctor told us she was too overstressed, that's why it caused her to pass out a lot. After that, the nurse and the doctor left us. We questioned the girls about (y/n), and they gladly told us the whole story.