☆||Chapter 47||☆

|| (Y/N)'s POV ||

I woke up in Jisung's arms instead of Changbin, "J-Jisung...?" I was surprised at why I ended up with him. I mean, there's nothing wrong being with Jisung, I just didn't expect this at all.

"Did I wake you up?" Jisung asks, putting his phone down and caressing my cheeks.

I shake my head, "No, you didn't..." I slowly sat up and looked for Changbin, but he wasn't there where he was before. 

"Changbin's there." Jisung sat up like I did and pointed to where Changbin sat, he was in front of the mirror while the make-up artist was putting eyeshadow on Changbin.

I was just looking at Changbin's reflection, for some reason, my heart was beating fast and I could feel the heat on my cheeks. Changbin saw me from the mirror and smiled, I smiled back and stood up.

"Where are you going, princess?" Minho asked.

I looked behind me, "To Changbin." I told him bluntly and began walking towards Changbin. 

"Hello, (y/n)." The make-up artist greeted me.

"Hi, I'll finish Changbin's make-up for you," I told her and grabbed her hands carefully.

"But, Ms. (y/n)... It's my job." There was a slight wariness in her tone.

I chuckled, "I get that you're doing your job, but I was also an artist before I debuted. So, don't worry." I gave her a light pat on her shoulders and took the make-up from her hands.

The make-up artist finally left and I took over her place, "Why are you even doing this?" Changbin asks.

I bend over to get on Changbin's level and did his eye make-up, "I was bored and I just wanted to do it." I chuckled, as I concentrated on my work.

Changbin smirks, "Were you just bored...? Or, did you just miss me?" He puts his hands on my thighs.

"Changbin, you're really distracting me." I glared at him.

"Right, I'm gonna keep my hands off of you for now," Changbin says and puts his hands on his lap.

I looked at my work and moved Changbin's head around to get a good look at his face, "Looks nice, don't you think?" I asked him.

"Looks cool to me." Changbin grins and grabbed some lip products for me, "Here you go."

I thanked him and applied the lip tint first, "Can you open your mouth a little, I can't apply it properly if you keep your mouth closed." I told him and he gladly took my orders. I started inward and then blended it outwards, but I made sure to blend the lip tint out. I used my finger for this to make it easier for me.

"Oh, this looks pleasant." Changbin smiles, looking at his reflection. "Are we done?" He asks.

"Not yet, mister." I glared at him to make him stay put. I squeezed the lip gloss bottle on my finger and applied a thin layer of it on Changbin's lip. "There we go, we're finished.

Changbin pouts his lip a little so he could see his lips better, "Yeah, this is nice."

The last thing that I have to do is fix his hair a little, "The brown hair suits you." I complimented him.

"Thanks, I wanted to go for blue or dark blue... But this is what our stylist did, it still looks good though, so I ain't complaining." Changbin shrugs, looking at his reflection once more.