☆||Chapter 26||☆

|| Your POV - March 22, 2019 \ Friday ||

We released a new comeback, which means we have a new album. Yes, without 3Racha's help. The company was proud of us, JYP was the happiest. Jeongin has told me that they were gonna be having a new comeback too, three days after ours, yes... He spoiled me. I haven't been speaking with the boys since they were really busy, but we got invited by TWICE today. On the day of our comeback, they said they want to eat lunch with us. We gladly accepted and ate somewhere, we ate at a restaurant that TWICE reserved.

Jihyo unnie puts her arms around my shoulders, "You're quite taller than me... What's your height?" She smiles.

"Oh, I'm 5'7... How about you, unnie?" I tried to keep this conversation going.

Jihyo unnie pouts, "Lucky you, I'm 5'2."

I laugh awkwardly, "That-- That's fine! You have the talent though, that's already amazing."

She gave me a cheeky smile, "Right. You should work harder too, to become like your unnie." She points at herself.

I nodded and we finally found a table for us, "Please, pick something. It's on us." Nayeon unnie says, smiling, showing her cute bunny front teeth.

Hyerim smiles and bows at them, "Thank you so much for this kind offer sunbaenim." She says.

I chose something delicious and all of us finally ordered, "You guys are really amazing, we really loved the new comeback. We were planning on doing a collab with you guys, but we still have a busy schedule..." Momo unnie speaks to us, while we patiently wait for our order to be served.

The girls and I giggle at her comment, "Please contact us when you can, we would totally love to do the collab." Mae unnie says.

TWICE sunbaenim nodded, agreeing with our decision. For a few minutes, our food finally arrived. We just ate and had a good talk, and it was enjoyable having them there. We never got to talk with TWICE properly before, we were too busy doing our own things. We did meet a couple of times in the building before, but we just greeted each other, no fun talks. But for sure, they're totally lovely. I highly respect these women, they're such a good influence on us.

After that lunch, we immediately went back to the company building and said our farewells. When we were about to come in at our practice room, we bumped into Stray Kids' leader, Bangchan. We greeted him, but Chan grabbed my arm. "Can I have a talk with (Y/n) for a while? This will be quick." He told the girls.

The girls agreed and they continued to go to the practice room. "Follow me," Chan says as I followed him through one of the resting areas. We sat on the couch, "I have something to tell you."

"Uhhh, okay? What is it?" I asked him, curious about what he's about to say.

He cleared his throat, "Can you come to my live room at 6 in the evening, today?"

"Why? Are you inviting me to one of your lives?" I scrunched my nose and furrow my eyebrow.

He laughs awkwardly and puts his hand onto mine, "Well... No, but just come. I just wanna show you something, okay?"