☆||Chapter 38||☆

|| October 17, 2019 - Your POV ||

I slept fine, but I still thought of Woojin. I didn't even notice how much I was daydreaming, "Hey, (Y/n)... You need to focus on practicing. If you keep on daydreaming, we will never finish this." Hyerim unnie scolded me.

I nodded and smiled at her, "Right, sorry..." I danced and danced to get him out of my head, but all I thought was just him and only him.

I need to stop thinking of him.

I need to focus.

focus.

FOCUS!

I accidentally stepped at the wrong moment and strained my foot, "Shit." I mumbled and fell onto the floor.

"(Y/n) unnie!" Taeyun came running at me and helped me up, "Are-- Are you okay?" She asks.

I hissed in pain and nodded, "I'm fine..." I told her.

Mae unnie sighed in disappointment, "You need to get him out of your head! All you've been doing was just thinking of him, if you can't practice right, then you need to leave." She glared at me.

Hyerim backed her away, "Take it easy, Mae..." She calms her down and puts my arm around her shoulder, "Let's go, I'll get you some ice to stop it from swelling." She says and took me to the resting area. "Wait here, I'll be quick." And left.

I examined my foot, "Ugh, the swelling looks bad..." I sulked down onto the couch and sighed. I need to focus on my work, but all I was doing was thinking of him. How stupid can I get?

"Hey, (y/n) noona. Here to rest?" Someone asked.

I looked up to see Seungmin, "Seungmin... I told you to stop calling me noona, we're literally just a month apart." I glared at him and hid the swelling on my foot.

He was standing there smirking at me, he was wearing a plain white shirt, with his sweatpants, and towel hanging on his neck. He laughed and sat down beside me, "Eh, I just thought it's nice to call you noona." He says and read a book.

"You're reading a book at this hour? Don't you have practice?" I asked, examining the book that he's reading.

He nodded, "We did, but Channie hyung told us to rest... So, here I am."

"Isn't that book full of romantic poems?" I gave him a weird look, "Didn't know you were into romantic stuff..."

He chuckles, "I wasn't before... But, I guess someone changed me." He shrugs and continued to read the poems.

"Can I see?" I asked.

"Sure, why not. Let me read you a poem that I love." He says and turned the pages to find it. "Ah, here it is... 'All I can ever ask you is to stay. Just stay.' It's so short yet meaningful." He reads it for me.

────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────