☆||Chapter 35||☆

|| April 16, 2019 - Tuesday ||

A week has finally passed, I'm back on practice. God, how I miss practicing with the girls. I came to our practice room and an hour late because I was at the hospital a while ago, "What's up?" I entered the practice room with style.

The girls laughed at me and hugged me tightly, "Ey, nice seeing you in you're practice outfit again." Hyerim unnie grins at me, checking me out.

Mae unnie gave out a disappointing sigh but then she chuckled, "You were eating lots of food when you were resting..." She teases.

"Ya, I wasn't eating a lot... Those-- those were just snacks." I huffed, as I was annoyed.

Yoomi pouts, "True, true. You're getting baby fats, (y/n) unnie." She says as she pokes my stomach, while Taeyun nodded in agreement.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Wow, you guys are the worst." I said it sarcastically.

The girls laughed and told me to join them, we practiced five hours this morning and decided to rest for a while. I sat down onto the floor and leaned on the wall, grabbing my phone from my bag as I scrolled through YouTube for videos. 

I stumbled upon Stray Kids' first win, I did know that they won, but I never got to watch the video since my mind was focusing on composing music. I remembered the date when they got their first win, it was the fourth of April. All of the boys were really emotional when they won, it was also making me emotional. I didn't even notice that I was crying, "I'm-- I'M SO PROUD OF THEM!" I screamed as my tears were running down like a waterfall.

"(Y-- (Y/n) unnie?! Are-- Are you okay?" Taeyun panicked, she immediately embraced me like a good dongsaeng she is.

"Looks like she found out about the video..." Mae unnie says.

"What video?" Hyerim unnie asks, looking at Mae confusingly.

Mae did a funny-serious pose, "Stray Kids sunbaenim's first win.

"OH MY GOSH, WHA-- WHAT DO I DO?! MY TEARS WON'T STOP FALLING!!" I embraced Taeyun back, as my tears wouldn't stop. I'm so glad that I didn't wear any make-up today, if I did... I would look like a fucking monster that's been living under your bed for ten years.

Suddenly, someone barged in. "WE HEARD SOMEONE CRYING!" They said. "Is everything... Okay... In here...?" It was Changbin who screamed, he was also here with Minho and Felix.

I stood up and ran up to Changbin and embraced him, "CHA-- CHANGBIN OPPA! I'M SO PROUD!" I cried in his arms.

Changbin didn't know what had happened, so he just patted my head. "Wha-- What just happened?" He asks the girls.

Mae unnie showed him my phone, it was the video that I watched. I could hear Minho laugh out loud, "OH MY GOD! IS THAT WHY SHE CRIED?! WHAT A BABY!!" He screamed while laughing hysterically.

I let go of Changbin and hit Minho's head, "SHUT UP, YOU RHINO!" I kept hitting him, but Minho just continued laughing out loud. Felix was there to stop me, "LET GO OF ME, FELIX! I'MMA BEAT THIS RHINO INTO A PULP!" I screamed as I struggled to get out of Felix's grip.

"(Y-- (Y/n), you need to calm down!" Felix says.

I decided to calm down, taking deep breaths and I finally stopped crying and stopped feeling angry about Minho. "I'm calm now," I told them.

Minho puts his arm around my shoulder, "Did you see how feisty she was? God, I thought I would die." He teases me.

The girls were stunned by how I acted towards by our sunbaenim, Hyerim unnie stepped forward and bowed. "I'm-- I'm really sorry by how she acted towards you, sunbaenim..." She says.